Prince of Persia (Xbox360) $19.97 at Amazon- It's back on sale!

Dr. Huxtable is correct; I placed my order just a minute ago and came to the forum to report. Looks like it's gone again.

If you click on "new" to see other sellers, there are a few that is offering it for 24 (20 + 4 shipping). Good but not great.

These are the same ppl that scoop up all the Target deals. So these ppl are making $5 for all their trouble? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohboy10451']repost & DEAD. 2 hit combo![/QUOTE]

It's $14.98 at Target. That's 3 and it's official. This thread sucks.

Just ordered one now. I noticed that it intermittently shows up as available. Not shipping until 6/18 though.

[quote name='Dr Cliff Huxtable']For all of those that weren't able to grab Price of Persia for the Xbox 360 when it was advertised at $19.97, well here's your chance. It's back on sale!

Click Here[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP! I missed it the first time around, thanks for another post!
pixel.gif

[quote name='skubish']I just received mine copy from earlier this week and they sent me the Limited Edition which is awesome.[/QUOTE]
The same thing happened to me I was shocked to get a limited edition. What a great deal this one turned out to be! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skubish']I just received mine copy from earlier this week and they sent me the Limited Edition which is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Same here. But I had a feeling it would be and I don't know why. (I know that amazon has sent LE out in the past)

I kinda wish I ordered it now - I wouldn't mind having the LE brand new for $20. And even if the LE didn't come this was still a great deal on its own.

[quote name='Danil ACE']Got mine today and it was also a LE. The box that it comes in is stupid though; I would much rather have a different box art.[/QUOTE]

Mine came yesterday, LE as well. I've even more pleased. :mrgreen:

Picked a copy up at Target and gotta say it's a pretty fun game. It gives achievements out like candy too.

For $14.98 you can't beat it!

bread's done
Back