Princess Zelda or Princess Peach Office Picture?

RappinTonyDanza

CAG Newbie
Hey Cags. I just started a new job. They gave me an office. I want to decorate a little bit.

Sooooo, I'm hoping one of you knows where I could get a framed picture of princess zelda or princess peach to put up as if she's my girlfriend (har har).

Hey Cags. I just started a new job. They gave me an office. I want to decorate a little bit.

Sooooo, I'm hoping one of you knows where I could get a framed picture of princess zelda or princess peach to put up as if she's my girlfriend (har har).
Unless you work for a gaming company, neither.

While this could be hilarious, if it's a serious job maybe go with a picture of a cosplayer so that your coworkers don't see it as creepy.

Oh yea, because the general public finds non-sports cosplayers not creepy or weird at all.
Hey, 9 times out of 10 a person will just casually glance at the pic and not really think too far into it. If it's a person, at least. If it's a CG or cartoon looking character, that'll definitely pull some stares. And I've found the general public to be a helluva lot more accepting of cosplayers than anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, 9 times out of 10 a person will just casually glance at the pic and not really think too far into it. If it's a person, at least. If it's a CG or cartoon looking character, that'll definitely pull some stares. And I've found the general public to be a helluva lot more accepting of cosplayers than anything else.
Nobody in corporate america is accepting of anything. Be an individual on your own time. Unless you're an artist or a very good programmer, keep that shit to yourself.

I work in retail. I think my crew will find it funny. I'm leaning toward zelda, but I think I'll have to McGuyver the setup myself.

Here ya go:

4ghnjr.jpg

bread's done
Back