Shavers
Vacuums
Microwaves
Answering machines
Furniture $179 and up
Cordless phones
Wireless weather stations

EDIT: Restrictions:

Excludes Bose and KEF audio products, pay-as-you-go phones, Cinema Systems, DIRECTV, MartinLogan, REL, Primare, Sonus faber, Tivoli, Vienna Acoustics, SpeakerCraft, Boston Avidea, digital SLR cameras, Apple iPod, satellite radio service, video game hardware, special order, clearance, demo and open-box items..

[quote name='screwkick']After you read the fine print, you realize this 10% off will only work for a candy bar and soda near the checkout.[/quote]

Looks like it is valid for plenty of stuff.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Excellent, I'm off to pick up the Return of the King EE, thanks OP![/quote]

I dont think this will work with Lord of the Rings ROTK because that is already on sale this week. But if you can scam them, good for you!

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Excellent, I'm off to pick up the Return of the King EE, thanks OP![/quote]

I dont think this will work with Lord of the Rings ROTK because that is already on sale this week. But if you can scam them, good for you![/quote]

Ok first off I didn't realize that the coupon couldn't be used on sale merchandise so that makes your implication that I was planning on scamming them complete BS. Besides that, screw you.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Excellent, I'm off to pick up the Return of the King EE, thanks OP![/quote]

I dont think this will work with Lord of the Rings ROTK because that is already on sale this week. But if you can scam them, good for you![/quote]

Ok first off I didn't realize that the coupon couldn't be used on sale merchandise so that makes your implication that I was planning on scamming them complete BS. Besides that, screw you.[/quote]

IME coupons like this work on sale merchandise just fine (in fact my room mate used this coupon last night to buy the Platinum Edition Gift Set for RotK). The register usually just takes 10% off the sale price (whiich as far as it is concerned is the 'regular' price).

I don't think anyone here's tried it yet, but I did last night and it didn't work on DVDs, video games or the Scene-It game I bought last night. I don't know if it's a hoax or what, but the cashier scanned it first, then rang up all my other stuff, and it didn't take off a discount on anything.

Jeremy

I tried to use it with LOTR gift set too and the computer wouldnt take 10% off automatically. The cashier looked at the coupon and remarked ' i guess its not taking it off cause its on sale', but then continues to manually take it off saying, ' anything for LOTR'.

dude this really sucks....

I really wanna use that coupon on an ink cartridge

but without ink I cant even print it out!!!

oohhh... what to do?!?!?!

[quote name='JEKKI']dude this really sucks....

oohhh... what to do?!?!?![/quote]

print it at school or work, or just walk over next door :)

The coupon works just fine. I used two of them yesterday on two Ipod accessories.

I also used a 20% off any DVD coupon (from the Madden coupon book a few months back) on ROTK EE.

[quote name='JEKKI']dude this really sucks....

oohhh... what to do?!?!?![/quote]

you could always buy the ink, print the coupon. Then buy the ink again cheaper, then return that ink using the original receipt.

If your BB is close then it may be worth it, I don't know. It's just an idea.

Well I finally had time to go by Best Buy last night to buy the RotK Collector's Gift Set. The coupon wouldn't work automatically, and the customer service people used the 'not valid with any other offers' clause to say that I shouldn't be able to use it on the circular advertised price.

[quote name='greysector']Well I finally had time to go by Best Buy last night to buy the RotK Collector's Gift Set. The coupon wouldn't work automatically, and the customer service people used the 'not valid with any other offers' clause to say that I shouldn't be able to use it on the circular advertised price.[/quote]

this coupon is bunk then. i just wasted a page of ink.

bread's done
Back