Printable Best Buy 10% off coupon

[quote name='UnBRELLA']Go to http://bestbuybuzz.com/index.html?section=0 and click "print discount" under the Discount Coupon heading. The coupon is good for 10% off up to 3 games and doesn't have any price limitations. It says it works on "videogame and PC entertainment software" so I assume it includes handhelds as well.[/QUOTE]

Handheld != software, so no, it won't work.

On their normal 10% coupons, they've flip-flopped between allowing the use of it on videogame hardware and other times, not allowed the use of it.

This one doesn't say hardware, so I doubt it would work.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']is this a real coupon or a fake one?[/QUOTE]

Was wondering the same thing. Noticed they put "runs till" I thought it'd be runs "til". Also, it says "valid in in stock items only" as opposed to valid "on".

Fishy coupon indeed.

Well, the site is legit, if nothing else. I got an email from Best Buy a week or so ago for "GadgetNinja.com", which they have apparently decided to rename to BestBuyBuzz.com.

I just got a best buy email. They have 3 new sites. So this site is one of the official sites.

BestBuyInsider.com
• Insider Video Tips
• 99 cent Movie Downloads

BestBuyFamily.com
• Free E-Card
• Digital Photography Tips

BestBuyBuzz.com
• Create Original Mixes
• Video Game Discount Coupons

[quote name='n00bie']Was wondering the same thing. Noticed they put "runs till" I thought it'd be runs "til". Also, it says "valid in in stock items only" as opposed to valid "on".

Fishy coupon indeed.[/QUOTE]

nice eye .......... hmmm, someone use this and see if its legit

Thanks OP, but right now there are suddenly BB $5 coupons all over the place, and 10% can't best that unless the game costs more than $50 -- which hasn't happened quite yet! (Luckily for me I'm skipping the xbox again, and won't have to start paying next-gen prices until next year at least).

Coupons all over the place include: stacks of GGC's suddenly showing up at a bunch of my local stores ($5 off $20-49 is better than 10%), as well as a $5 off coupon that can be used on up to 3 games, from this month's Nintendo Power.

bestbuybuzz.com also has 5 free ringtones to download, now you can listen to those annoying commercial beats over and over again.
Actually, if you were able to create your own beats and send those to your phone as ringtones for free, it would be a good feature. alas, no to be.

This coupon would be good for pc games as many BB won't allow GGC on PC games. Plus this coupon is good for sub 19.99 games. XD Save a buck or so.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']This might be good for guitar hero. I might pick that up this week.[/QUOTE]I was thinking the same thing myself. I hope they accept it.

Just used this coupon last night with no problems. Picked up Resident Evil 4 and Soul Calibur III (gifts for a friend).

[quote name='GamerChris']Just used this coupon last night with no problems. Picked up Resident Evil 4 and Soul Calibur III (gifts for a friend).[/QUOTE]

Wait, so how does it work? Is it 10% off the total for both video games or 10% off each individual game?

[quote name='Tooboe-Kaze']Wait, so how does it work? Is it 10% off the total for both video games or 10% off each individual game?[/QUOTE]
The power of math compels you! They're the same ;)

[quote name='Tooboe-Kaze']Wait, so how does it work? Is it 10% off the total for both video games or 10% off each individual game?[/QUOTE]

noobie

Why does that matter? If it's limited to one game per coupon, just go twice.

[quote name='DAnonymous1']Why does that matter? If it's limited to one game per coupon, just go twice.[/QUOTE]

noob... since the coupon says limited to 3, why would it be limited at 1?

[quote name='bostonfrontier']can someone use this and post their result on if it works or not[/QUOTE]

I have used it but the 10% didn't work on the PC software, only a PSP game that I bought on the same order. Still $5.00 off is better than nothing.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']I wish there was 10% off Xbox 360 coupon...[/QUOTE]
That would make it $360, which is just so perfect somebody had better do it.

The coupon specifically says "Exludes video game hardware," so no 360 for you. However it should include the 360 games when they came out, which would be slightly better than $5 off because most 360 games are $60.

[quote name='Number83']I have used it but the 10% didn't work on the PC software, only a PSP game that I bought on the same order. Still $5.00 off is better than nothing.[/QUOTE]
According to the coupon, "PC Entertainment Software" is definitely included. What happened?

I tried using the coupon at the Best Buy in Castleton, IN today, and it did not work on Guitar Hero. I ended up using my $5 coupon instead which worked, only because the employee had to get it to work manually. It might have been because of my printer, but who knows.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']is this for real?? Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Read my post earlier in this thread.

In short: yes it is real.

[quote name='klyco']can this be used at Circuit city also since they accept BB coupon?[/QUOTE]

it sounds like you answered your own question :lol: :D

bread's done
Back