Printing Replacement Covers

SpiderLocMTGO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I have some disc-only games from eBay and some Xbox games with the printed GameStop covers and have downloaded high-quality images to be printed for the covers, but I'm not sure where I should go to print them for the best price and quality. Anyone have any experience with this?

Use your own printer use a program called coverxp its free. Its allready set up to print in what size you need. Use photopaper and your all set.

I know that my local Kinko's store allows you to bring in images on a disc that you can either have then print off or you can use one of their computers to print it. To have them print images, it's .59 a page and if it's multiple files that need to be combined there's a $10 charge. If they need to be resized, it's even more expensive. However, you can use their computers to print images yourself. It's like .20 a minute and then .49 for prints.

I'd also check with OfficeMax's Impress service as they have color copies on sale this week for .29 each. I'm not sure what they can do as far as printing from a cd or flash drive or such, but it might be worth looking into.

bread's done
Back