Prism (DS) - Light the Way $9.97 @ Amazon

That game is 10 bucks pretty much everywhere. Saw it at Wal-Mart, TRU, and Target for 10 bucks.

Love, love, love this game. Hints only work up to about level 49 or so (can't remember exactly what level), after that hints are disabled. I have been stuck on level 76 for a while.

Great puzzle game with plenty of single player modes (regular puzzle, timed, infinite, etc.) and great single-cart multiplayer -- both competitive and co-op.

Nice, low intensity puzzler with great graphics and music -- well worth the price.

As another option, Circuit City's regular price on this was $12.99, and take another 30% off that right now.

yea i have seen this other places but thanks for the deal. i love this game!
transparent_pixel.gif

[quote name='mikek1975']I bought it at Circuit City for around the same price over the summer. It's not a bad game. Its hint option is ridiculous because you could hit it repeatedly and solve any puzzles which stump you.[/quote]

haha that sounds a lot like MyMATH Lab. For those of you who dont know what that is, its a college homework program on the net. Its pretty rediculous, I hate typing all those symbols for my answers grr! Im doing some of it right now

If you like puzzle games, this is a unique one. I'm not the biggest fan of puzzle games but found myself not putting this one down very easily.

bread's done
Back