PRIZE GIVEAWAY! help a CAG become a lipgloss model #4! more prizes! more fun :D!

what an awesome and lazy sunday, thanks much CAGs for the votes :D!
im in second, but only by 3 votes :) i cant believe the contest is nearly over! im so excited!

[quote name='greydemise']good morning everyone! and thanks for the votes :D! time to cook some breakfast ! anyone want some?[/QUOTE]

i'd like some tomorrow at 6:20am, sharp. tuesday i'll even meet you halfway and pick it up at the cross-westchester on my way to work.

woohoo!! thank you so much everyone :) its been a crummy weekend, and suffice it to say, this has been a high point, thank you so much everyone :D

Hello:)
Sorry i have'nt been posting i got banned on CAG:roll:
but now i'm back:D
I've been voting for you all this time.

P.S Prize got here on July 1
Thanks

good morning and thank you so mcuh everyone for the votes :D this always brings a smile to my face, thank you! and masker! i was wondering what happened to you! and im glad you got your prize :)
woohoo!! keep it up guys, only 11 days left

thanks so much for the votes everyone :)!! things got really unexpectedly hectic today :(
things suck at the moment, but i did not forget the prizes! they will be mailed out tomorrow
keep it up guys! and #8, muscle dude got like 500+ votes overnight :whistle2:X! gasp!!!

[quote name='gfshurts']Voted.

My wife would take any gift bags you're willing to pass out.[/QUOTE]

i may throw out an extra one :D! stay tuned!

items are being taken to the post office to be shipped with love :)
thank you so much everyone!! please keep up the votes! only 3 more days till the next prize drawing :D

bread's done
Back