Prize Rebel - Get ANY game, console, or accessory for FREE!(No CC)Picture PROOF!

this is annoying

i have done 5 offers a day for 5 days
each offer with a new email address

and i have only gotten credit for 2 offers
i must be doing something wrong

most of the offers say click on the banner, click through 20 pages and complete 1 offer

well i end up completing 2-3 offers and click on atleast 20 pages and i dont ever get to an "end" of the offer (other than it says "thanks and it is going to mail me whatever and to click on submit below" which just takes me to another offer.

i clean cache, use different email address, use different home addresses. everything is real and not faked information. i dont know why every single offer does not get credited - i wonder if it has something to do with firefox.

Here are the offers I have completed so far if it helps anyone:

Vote for the best pizza
SnapDollar
Memolink Survey
Prize America
ArcaMax - Daily Jokes
EverSave Mortgage
FreeFlys
ArcaMax - Recipes
Ideal Bite Newsletter
Presidential Election Survey
Clorox Bleach Pen
Get a Game System
TheNetPanel: Airfare for Two
Celebrity Quiz
The Superhero Quiz
Dunkin Donuts vs. Krispy Kreme
Pirate or Ninja
PetSmart vs. Petco
Obama Gas Card
Online Customer Survey
Dreamy Deals - JCPenney
Quiz Jungle 7 Deadly Sins
Quality Health
Quiz Jungle - Halloween Quiz
GRP: ToysRUs
Flomax
TogetherRX
LAP-BAND
Flomax: Male Urinary Symptoms
Surveys for America
Nicoderm CQ
Aveeno Stress Relief Free Sample
HS: Holiday Spree
Quiz Jungle Are You A Fat Turkey
Eversave - Cash Sweepstakes
Aciphex
Enfamil
Guaranteed Gas Giveaway
RewardPort
Quiz Jungle Are You A Sexy Beast
Musthavefreegifts - NFL Jersey 2008
CHT Flomax

For me, it's somewhat hit and miss lately. When I first started, every offer seemed to work. Not so much anymore. It's somewhat depressing really. =/

It's cool though. So far I've received a month of XBL and 1,600 marketplace points for free. That's almost $30 worth of free stuff. Not too shabby. :p

[quote name='freonchill']this is annoying

i have done 5 offers a day for 5 days
each offer with a new email address

and i have only gotten credit for 2 offers
i must be doing something wrong

most of the offers say click on the banner, click through 20 pages and complete 1 offer

well i end up completing 2-3 offers and click on atleast 20 pages and i dont ever get to an "end" of the offer (other than it says "thanks and it is going to mail me whatever and to click on submit below" which just takes me to another offer.

i clean cache, use different email address, use different home addresses. everything is real and not faked information. i dont know why every single offer does not get credited - i wonder if it has something to do with firefox.[/quote]

It's not just you. Prize Rebel has been on a downward slump for awhile. I haven't been able to get a lot of offers to credit since October.

[quote name='The0ne']It's not just you. Prize Rebel has been on a downward slump for awhile. I haven't been able to get a lot of offers to credit since October.[/quote]

Same here. I opened a support ticket regarding this, even though they say they do not provide support for it. It's just getting too ridiculous. :cry:

They responded to my ticket... 3 times. Here's what they said:

» By: Staff
Please check the FAQ for reasons why you may have not been credited and tips to increase crediting. Some offers can have a longer delay before they are credited. After you have read the FAQ, you may complete the offers again if they have not credited in a day or two. We do not run the Offers sites so we can not give you a specific answer on why you may not be getting credited, we cannot help you beyond what is listed in the FAQ.
2008-12-21 23:47:29 »

---

By
: Staff
You should be completing offers as far as you are interested while following the general guidelines under each offer description. When you are asked to complete or signup for an offer - that means you will need to input your information on the offer website.For free offers you are not required to complete any paid portions. We cannot offer more help on completing offers in order to be fair to our advertisers.
2008-12-21 23:47:36 »

---

By
: Staff
We have checked our records and there are plenty of users who do get credited for those offers ("those offers" is referring to the ones that give 1.5 points) thus the problem for you in terms of non crediting could be one of the issues listed in the FAQ.
2008-12-21 23:48:16

Yeah, the support system won't do any good in terms of crediting. I asked them the same thing around the summer. They didn't have any answer except to read the FAQ.

i am going to give it a week, if i get no points from the previous week (so 14 days since offers were completed, then i am giving up and not doing this anymore.

until i can find one that actually credits me for work done. 2.5 pts for 40 pts attempted is pretty bad and not worth continued attempts.

I decided to try PR again since the holidays are over and there wouldn't be any problems with the site. Surprisingly, I got over 10 points today. What I think helps is clearing the cookies directly from the browser rather than ccleaner. Prize Rebel just needs more 1.5 offers because those are all I do nowadays.

Well I'm having issues with PR again. Not sure what's going on, but things just aren't crediting like they should. I even made some more fake emails and tried the Brandarama offers, no dice. Dunno what's up, but it's like they're all hit and miss.

I used prizerebel until i got up to like 22.15 and then it became a hassle and it stopped crediting as much. I signed up for Points2Shop and it's alot better IMO. You can tell what offers other users have done, and people can comment on offers to give you tips. I'm up to $56 in literally 7 days.

Points2Shop

I figured it out! The key to PrizeRebel is GMAIL!

Yeah... I'm not sure what's up... but I used Gmail spam emails for two offers and they credited fast. Whatever, it works again. =D PC headset, here I come!

[quote name='Bloodbane']I figured it out! The key to PrizeRebel is GMAIL!

Yeah... I'm not sure what's up... but I used Gmail spam emails for two offers and they credited fast. Whatever, it works again. =D PC headset, here I come![/quote]

Is there a website or some program to create gmail spam emails? I would try it but would hate to keep creating emails manually.

I started to use Prizerebel again. I did an offer a while ago and it got accepted. So I was happy and did 5 more offers and they all got rejected. I did 2-3 yesterday and only the first one got accepted again. v_v

Here's what I'm doing.

-Use an alt profile on firefox.
-Clear cookies before doing an offer
-Clear cookies after doing an offer

I use the same info for everything and from reading some posts, I should change my email address right? Anything else besides that?

[quote name='Terg']I started to use Prizerebel again. I did an offer a while ago and it got accepted. So I was happy and did 5 more offers and they all got rejected. I did 2-3 yesterday and only the first one got accepted again. v_v

Here's what I'm doing.

-Use an alt profile on firefox.
-Clear cookies before doing an offer
-Clear cookies after doing an offer

I use the same info for everything and from reading some posts, I should change my email address right? Anything else besides that?[/quote]

I've been doing PR today and got about 7-9 offers to credit. I usually only do 1.5 and 1 point offers nowadays. This is what I do.

.Use firefox with mailinator.com on another tab.
.Copy/paste a fresh email onto roboform
.log out of Prize Rebel and clear cookies
.Sign in and do offer.
.Once I get to the final page of the offer, I click one those offers like I'm going to pay for them. I use roboform to enter fake info.
.Once I get the credit card part, I leave it and wait about 20 seconds.
.I close all of the offer pages and go back to Prize Rebel
.I log out and clear my cookies

This works really with the offers that say "complete offers for 20 pages and say YES to 1 offer". It's been working so far but I've ran out of offers. There are some offers that just never credit for me so I ignore them.

Yeah... I'm not sure what's up... but I used Gmail spam emails for two offers and they credited fast. Whatever, it works again. =D PC headset, here I come![/quote]

Really? I never was paying attention close enough. I've used a variety of emails, but I'm definitely going to test this theory of yours next time I boot up PR.

Thanks!

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10421

I just registered here and i know i'm a bit late but if anyone can sign up under me i would highly appreciate it!

Seems like PR is pretty good. Gonna try to get to 400 for that PS3 :lol: Should i even bother though?

Hey guy, i just registered her and to PR too and i know i'm a but late but if anyone could help me out and sign up under me i would highly appreciate it!

I'm aiming for 400 points for the PS3; think it's a realistic goal??

[quote name='Pookie6']Hey guy, i just registered her and to PR too and i know i'm a but late but if anyone could help me out and sign up under me i would highly appreciate it!

I'm aiming for 400 points for the PS3; think it's a realistic goal??[/quote]

As a beginner, not really but you can try. That may take months and you could probably get a PS3 faster using the TRAINN site. But if you're determined, I say go for it.

False

[quote name='jayrama81']False[/quote]

Did you clear your cookies after doing offers? Also, you typically need a new gmail for every offer.

Also, what's this mailinator.com thing that guy mentioned? I've never heard of it.

Mailinator is a random email generator. On the front page on the left side you'll see email. Each time you refresh the page, a new one will appear. You can use it in roboform and change it after every offer. If you do an offer that needs email confirmation, you simply put in the email on mailinator.com in that little bar at the top.

Well if it works, that's a lot easier than making gmail accounts over and over... I'll give it a shot.

UPDATE: Mailinator does NOT work for Brandarama offers (typically the ones that are .4 for doing two pages). I get a 'Not a valid email' popup every time.

Prize Reble PWNS! I've got Gears of war and well over a years worth of 1 month xbox live gold cards from them..its just too simple to pass up

You guys should definately use Points2Shop. I'm almost up to $100 made from the site and i've only been a member for 21 days. Plus you can ask other people what offers are good or not without leaving the site. They have a shoutbox that allows you to talk to other users and even the moderators.

Points2Shop

hey, guys I was hoping some of you gamers can help me out by signing up to points2shop via my link. like gorgonsed said this site is legit and you can get free stuff from amazon easily. I need some referrals to get killzone 2 so you sony fans or any fans help me out. if you are not sure jusk ask a ? on the shoutbox and you will see the site is legit. so if you are interested please sign up from the link below. thanks

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=lakers2008http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=lakers2008]Points2Shop

[quote name='lakers2008']hey, guys I was hoping some of you gamers can help me out by signing up to points2shop via my link. like gorgonsed said this site is legit and you can get free stuff from amazon easily. I need some referrals to get killzone 2 so you sony fans or any fans help me out. if you are not sure jusk ask a ? on the shoutbox and you will see the site is legit. so if you are interested please sign up from the link below. thanks

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=lakers2008[/quote]

Why do you seem so desperate if it's such a great site?

[quote name='Bloodbane']Well if it works, that's a lot easier than making gmail accounts over and over... I'll give it a shot.

UPDATE: Mailinator does NOT work for Brandarama offers (typically the ones that are .4 for doing two pages). I get a 'Not a valid email' popup every time.[/quote]

Does this mean it works for everything else?

so since wen did this thread become the "drop by one time n post your ref link shamelessly" thread? guess ive been gone for a while

So how's everyone doing?

I haven't used my PR points in a long long while. RE5 might just be worthy of them though after my time with the demo. Anyone else claim prizes lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's everyone's current status?

I haven't used my PR points in a long long while. RE5 might just be worthy of them though after my time with the demo. Anyone else claim prizes lately?

Hey. How are you guys making multiple accounts with proxies? Can you let me know what kind of proxies you guys are using please.

bread's done
Back