Prize Rebel - Get ANY game, console, or accessory for FREE!(No CC)Picture PROOF!

ive used 85 points on prize rebel and 11 points on rewards 1, thats 96$ worth omg lol.
i still have some left over points like 3 and 4.
all that from july 3 - july 24

tomorrow, well technically today, I'll finally be able to contact prize rebel about what is going on with my prize... I like amazon cause it's cheaper, but all these complications occur, now I'm just hoping I get my prize...

[quote name='soccerguy8']tomorrow, well technically today, I'll finally be able to contact prize rebel about what is going on with my prize... I like amazon cause it's cheaper, but all these complications occur, now I'm just hoping I get my prize...[/quote]

Yeah, I wish Prize Rebel would let you in on more details because these sellers are regular people. I just found out that my item was out of stock after about 10 days since I made my request...

They refunded all my points, so I'm guessing they'll do the same for you. Hopefully my next order goes better. I'd order straight from Amazon to avoid all this potential trouble, but the game I want isn't in stock...

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10421

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys im back! and i just ordered Marvel Ultimate Alliance for PC from PR woot! and now i have like almost 6 points so i might get some yugioh cards! and also the offers are harder to get points from now on like sky9jd said but i mean getting MAU and assassins creed and yugioh cards for free its still awesome!

the only thing is i cant really order directly from amazon because prize rebel is the one with my points... T_T oh well, I opened another support ticket and they said that they sent an email to CargoLargo, but that's about it. I'm also tracking my prize... who knew ordering from amazon would cause all of this trouble...

Question about the offers that requires you to make an purchase in the credit card section. Can i place a order then once i get credit, i cancel that order or will PR ban me for that.

Question when doing offers it will say only have to compete on offer go through 18 to 20 pages etc.... However I don't understand where you have to compete the offer. I usually ignore the signal offer ones and say no, and skip the ones that have skip option. Then you get the section where they are vertical with icons, and it makes you select one so I pick on that is easy and doesn't really want any info. After a few other those you get ones that have two columns of offers also vertically with icons and you don't have to select any and I just put no for all and hit submit. Then you get pages where it is vertical with offers and it doesn't make you pick one again I just pick no and submit. Last you get the silver, gold and platnum offers and you don't have to pic any as well.

My question there is a few I have done several times and sometimes am selecting and offer on each page that has several options and this is annoying, do you have to select and offer on each page and how do you know where to click yes on an offer.

One more question with the xbox live codes how much luck have you guys had with them I am up to about 25 points already got the month free one but not going to try it yet as I have the free gold to still use. How accurate are these?

Has anyone been having trouble with PrizeRebel lately? In the last 3 days, I've been doing offers and haven't received credit. It was working fine before that and I think that maybe the site is having problems or they stopped my account from getting points.

[quote name='The0ne']Has anyone been having trouble with PrizeRebel lately? In the last 3 days, I've been doing offers and haven't received credit. It was working fine before that and I think that maybe the site is having problems or they stopped my account from getting points.[/quote]

oh don't worry i've been having the same problems too no matter how many times i re-do the offers

[quote name='The0ne']Has anyone been having trouble with PrizeRebel lately? In the last 3 days, I've been doing offers and haven't received credit. It was working fine before that and I think that maybe the site is having problems or they stopped my account from getting points.[/quote]

Yeah, you guys are correct...it's not just you. There's definitely something weird happening with things crediting right now. Hopefully it's just a weekend thing, and it clears up by Monday.

[quote name='maddog75']Question when doing offers it will say only have to compete on offer go through 18 to 20 pages etc.... However I don't understand where you have to compete the offer. I usually ignore the signal offer ones and say no, and skip the ones that have skip option. Then you get the section where they are vertical with icons, and it makes you select one so I pick on that is easy and doesn't really want any info. After a few other those you get ones that have two columns of offers also vertically with icons and you don't have to select any and I just put no for all and hit submit. Then you get pages where it is vertical with offers and it doesn't make you pick one again I just pick no and submit. Last you get the silver, gold and platnum offers and you don't have to pic any as well.

My question there is a few I have done several times and sometimes am selecting and offer on each page that has several options and this is annoying, do you have to select and offer on each page and how do you know where to click yes on an offer.

One more question with the xbox live codes how much luck have you guys had with them I am up to about 25 points already got the month free one but not going to try it yet as I have the free gold to still use. How accurate are these?[/quote]

I think you're problem is that you don't click yes enough. You don't have to submit anything, but you should click yes on most pages. I use roboform and then go to fields, and select set fields. This automatically clicks no to all, and then I finally click yes to one. When I get to the offer, then I click no. Also try to let the page load, I know it's tempting to skip through as fast as possible.

My friends have had their xbox live codes from PR work for them. Why wouldn't they work?

[quote name='paragon18']Question about the offers that requires you to make an purchase in the credit card section. Can i place a order then once i get credit, i cancel that order or will PR ban me for that.[/quote]

I asked Prize Rebel about this, and they kind of gave me an indirect answer. Basically, you should only go by what the offer tells you. I guess it's alright to cancel as long as you've done what the offers tell you to do. Personally I don't trust the creditcard offers, so be careful.

[quote name='soccerguy8']the only thing is i cant really order directly from amazon because prize rebel is the one with my points... T_T oh well, I opened another support ticket and they said that they sent an email to CargoLargo, but that's about it. I'm also tracking my prize... who knew ordering from amazon would cause all of this trouble...[/quote]

Yeah, sorry. Maybe amazon sellers just aren't the best route when trying to get prizes.

[quote name='leveskikesko']Yeah, you guys are correct...it's not just you. There's definitely something weird happening with things crediting right now. Hopefully it's just a weekend thing, and it clears up by Monday.

I think you're problem is that you don't click yes enough. You don't have to submit anything, but you should click yes on most pages. I use roboform and then go to fields, and select set fields. This automatically clicks no to all, and then I finally click yes to one. When I get to the offer, then I click no. Also try to let the page load, I know it's tempting to skip through as fast as possible.

My friends have had their xbox live codes from PR work for them. Why wouldn't they work?

I asked Prize Rebel about this, and they kind of gave me an indirect answer. Basically, you should only go by what the offer tells you. I guess it's alright to cancel as long as you've done what the offers tell you to do. Personally I don't trust the creditcard offers, so be careful.

Yeah, sorry. Maybe amazon sellers just aren't the best route when trying to get prizes.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10421[/quote]

For starters, I heard something about them cheaping out and giving out used codes, apparently. Pretty lazy of them.

And yeah, Prizerebel hasn't given me any points for the last couple of days. I did, like, twenty surveys today and got credited for about four.

for some reason i haven't received any points completed a good amount of free offers but nothing comes up. Is their any section for incoming points or in those lines.

[quote name='tianxia']For starters, I heard something about them cheaping out and giving out used codes, apparently. Pretty lazy of them.
[/quote]

Yeah I would say this statement is false, I have recently redeemed a 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Card, a 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Card, and a 1600 Point Xbox Card from Prize Rebel, and recently too. They all worked fine. As for the offers not crediting recently, they have been working on the referral contest coming up so I think they have kind of set aside the offers for the moment, there haven't been too many lately that haven't been the medical ones.

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping the points go back up, since I need some BB gift cards for Tales of Vesperia in a couple of weeks.

[quote name='bubbleboi']I like using rewards1 better. You should try it.

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=274267[/quote]

Rewards1 sucks. People go around saying their offers credit in 15 minutes. That's a lie. Also, their menus are set-up cheap looking, and it's harder to keep track of which offers you have completed. And last, if you like Rewards1 so much, why don't you start your own thread instead of spamming in this one????

i didnt have an offer work in days and im gettin pissed about it. i also ordered nintendo ds pens and its been 2 week and still no sign of em. WTF?

[quote name='tianxia']For starters, I heard something about them cheaping out and giving out used codes, apparently. Pretty lazy of them.

And yeah, Prizerebel hasn't given me any points for the last couple of days. I did, like, twenty surveys today and got credited for about four.[/quote]

I just checked my Prize Rebel and I got a few credits in. I think it's working now! Maybe there was simply a delay.

[quote name='Sako']Hey, thanks to you, I've racked up quite a few points on Prize Rebel. But I have one question: On Ebay, how do you know if the seller ships to a non confirmed address? Thanks in Advance =)[/quote]

First off, please keep the referrals in your sig. Second, yw. ;)

I'm going to guess most sellers don't ship to non confirmed addresses. So, probably the only way you'll know is if it plainly says they do on their page or you ask them yourself.

ok what the heck, they just replied to my other question on an earlier ticket, but they're still not replying to my latest one... this is weird.

[quote name='leveskikesko']I just checked my Prize Rebel and I got a few credits in. I think it's working now! Maybe there was simply a delay.

First off, please keep the referrals in your sig. Second, yw. ;)

I'm going to guess most sellers don't ship to non confirmed addresses. So, probably the only way you'll know is if it plainly says they do on their page or you ask them yourself.[/quote]

Okay, thanks.

[quote name='soccerguy8']omg... it's now 22 hours and they still haven't answered my question yet.. anyone else having a similar problem?[/quote]

No problems here. Maybe I could get an answer out of them, if you don't mind telling me the question....

[quote name='saveus316']ever since i started usin roboform i cant get an offer to work...ya think robo is messin up my offers?[/quote]

I really doubt it, but roboform could be causing your webpages to load incorrectly. So, I guess doing offers without using it would be worth the try.

[quote name='lucao']what are the best free offers to complete?[/quote]

Any offers that talk about email confirmations. I can't remember one time these offers have failed me, and on top of that they're usually quick credits.

I ordered another custom prize, and this is weird because they answered my other question but not my custom prize. I even opened another ticket, and still no answer. Now I'm getting worried

[quote name='leveskikesko']I just checked my Prize Rebel and I got a few credits in. I think it's working now! Maybe there was simply a delay.
[/quote]

Still not working for me though. Tried it with Roboform and without.

[quote name='leveskikesko']Yeah, you guys are correct...it's not just you. There's definitely something weird happening with things crediting right now. Hopefully it's just a weekend thing, and it clears up by Monday.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10421[/quote]

What you said above is exactly what I normally do, use robo form to complete the forms, auto select now then pick one yes field on each page finding in the ones that don't require much. But you select now on the next field I have been saying yes. I don't use my real info either and don't plan to. I was just wondering if you have to put yes on every page?

So do you click yes on all vertical offers, vertical offers with no icons, individual page offers, vertical offers with multiple rows, silver, gold and platnum offers etc.. Which ones do you put yes to.

[quote name='soccerguy8']They finally ordered for me, I wonder what was up? oh well, I'm happy, they ordered it. =D[/quote]

Yeah, in the future, you might be better off just getting gift cards and ordering off Amazon yourself.

[quote name='tianxia']Yeah, in the future, you might be better off just getting gift cards and ordering off Amazon yourself.[/quote]

There's nothing wrong with getting stuff from Amazon. Whenever I do I usually get the games within 2 days. IIRC the prizes on the pages are all via Amazon. It's the sellers on Amazon that he may want to avoid.

[quote name='tianxia']Still not working for me though. Tried it with Roboform and without.[/quote]

Hmm, can you think of anything else that may be the problem? Firewalls or popupblockers on? Antivirus/spyware stuff?

[quote name='maddog75']What you said above is exactly what I normally do, use robo form to complete the forms, auto select now then pick one yes field on each page finding in the ones that don't require much. But you select now on the next field I have been saying yes. I don't use my real info either and don't plan to. I was just wondering if you have to put yes on every page?

So do you click yes on all vertical offers, vertical offers with no icons, individual page offers, vertical offers with multiple rows, silver, gold and platnum offers etc.. Which ones do you put yes to.[/quote]
I only click yes per page, so one yes for all kinds of vertical, individual page offers. With the silver, gold ones I just keep click next until it's done.

Hey guys,

I'm new to CAG and PR and i just had some questions about PR.

The other day I had a couple of points and got really frustrated so I opened a whole bunch of offers all at once, filled them out, and next thing I now I've doubled my points. Now I think to myself now I get it just do a whole bunch to get the points, so I do it again, this time I double it and when I finish I find out that I got a whole wonderful 0.2 points for all the time!!!!! I try to follow the description at the bottom all the time, could it just be my computer or the browser or something. I have a regular HP and I use Internet Explorer with all the cookies off. Thanks for the help guys.

First off, just because you don't have sig privileges doesn't make it ok to spam my thread. So, please take it out.

Now back to your problem! I'm not sure how reliable IE is these days, but I know for a fact firefox won't give you any trouble. Try disabling popup blockers on your browser, turning off your firewall temporarily, and turning off anti-spyware/anti-virus programs. Also using a fresh new unfamiliar email will help you too.

I have a feeling you already do this, but just in case make sure your browser is accepting cookies...crucial stuff.

Also try going a bit slower, sometimes the problem can be as simple as you not letting the pages load all the way. Oh and check your emails, sometimes there are links that you need to click in order to get credit.

Thanks for the help man I really appreciate it. I'm doing everything you said. Also I really didn't mean to spam you, I'm new so I thought I was doing something wrong. My bad, man I apologize but I really do appreciate your help.

[quote name='satelliteyrs00']Thanks for the help man I really appreciate it. I'm doing everything you said. Also I really didn't mean to spam you, I'm new so I thought I was doing something wrong. My bad, man I apologize but I really do appreciate your help.[/quote]

No hard feelings. Hope it all works out, and you're welcome. :)

I'm thinking about getting some xbox live points with my pr points. Braid is looking mighty good, but a little too expensive given that its a download game and super short.. Ah well, might just get it!

hey guys im not that new to PR but i need help. When i firts started using PR everything was working out fine but now my poits are stuck at 17.75 and none of my offers are going through and im trying to save up my points to get nsomething from amazon but like i said im not getting any points and I have 32 offers completed plz help!!!:bomb::cry:

[quote name='mkptrzk']I see that they have added new offers..I have not tried any yet...Which ones work..?[/quote]

All of them I'm guessing. But haven't tried them out myself, I'll tell you if they give me probs.

[quote name='Master Red']hey guys im not that new to PR but i need help. When i firts started using PR everything was working out fine but now my poits are stuck at 17.75 and none of my offers are going through and im trying to save up my points to get nsomething from amazon but like i said im not getting any points and I have 32 offers completed plz help!!!:bomb::cry:[/quote]

There's nothing wrong with repeating. So, if the offer doesn't work the first time it may work the second time. Also try changing your email, and seeing if there's anything in the prize rebel faq you may have missed.

Yeah, this is frustrating. I had got some points earlier today for doing 2 offers and I did about 5 more after that and no points. I disabled my anti-virus/firewall, I'm using firefox, and I delete cookies before and after doing offers. Dunno what the problem is.

I had 11.5 points and had a custom order done today like at 2.00pm and they havnt answered my support ticket, this was hours ago, whats the deal?

bread's done
Back