PrizeGrand GPT

bigrice25

CAGiversary!
Im trying out this new GPT Prize Grand, ill post payments as i get them, but here is info about the site.

Q: How does PrizeGrand work?

1. Register: The sign up process takes about 10 seconds, and we'll even give you 10 FREE BONUS POINTS when you register.

2. Earn points: To be able to offer our users FREE gift cards, cash, and other rewards, you need to earn points. Earning these points are FREE, and you just need to complete a few surveys to get enough points to claim a free voucher. You can also earn points by signing up to some trial offers, but they may require a purchase or credit card.

3. Get a FREE reward: Once you have earned enough points on PrizeGrand, you can swap them for REAL rewards, which will be sent to your email address or your home address. Basically, you can request ANY reward, as long as we can buy it online and send to you via email. The possibilities are endless... Contact us if there is anything you'd like to see!
Q: Can I get points/tokens without filling in surveys and offers?

Yes! PrizeGrand has a referral system in place. Once you sign up, go to the members area and you'll find your special referral link. Give this out to friends, family and colleagues, or promote online. We'll then give you 10%-20% commission for EVERY survey that they complete! The higher your upgrade levels, the more you can earn off of referrals!

Q: What are cash and points/tokens worth?

Generally, when you do the [SPECIAL] PrizeGrand cash offers, you can be paid by paypal or another payment method.
Here is the Points to Cash conversion chart
**All conversions are USD. Points/Tokens have NO REAL VALUE.**
100 points = $1.00
500 points = $5.00
1000 points = $10.00
2000 points = $20.00

There is generally no minimum on spending your cash or points. However, there may be a minimum noted on the reward.

They also do paypal instant payouts with a 10 cent minimum!!!

So give it a try, i will be posting my rewards as i receive them!!

instant paypal verified!!! Jump on this site while its still new!! Easy fast crediting offers, and the owner is usually on the shoutbox to address questions!!

1stpayment.jpg

[quote name='Bankotsu']I'll try it out.[/QUOTE]

cooo, let me know how you doing. im just getting the hang of the site layout.

I havnt been able to do offers and cash out recently, been busy, but the site is still going strong and paying!! I will post a cashout soon!!

bread's done
Back