¡¡Prizerebel & Blingo!! *w0ot* ($750 CHECK *Proof*)

kensterdotnet

CAGiversary!
~!Prizerebel!~
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=222

Plenty of free offers and easy to use. A lot of game related prizes. You can also do a custom prize request.

Prizes claimed from Prizerebel:
Prize............................................Points.........Date.......Status
Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit------------------------26----------2007-06-14-----sent
Xbox 360 Rechargeable Controller Battery-------
12----------2007-06-25-----sent
1600 Xbox Live Points-----------------------------20----------2007-07-23-----sent
Wacom bamboo Tablet----------------------------55----------2008-03-15-----sent

[quote name='Me']How do Points2Shop referrals work?You get 20% of your referral's points.[/quote]
Site stats:
Total referrals: 151
Total referral points: 87.042
Total points remaining: 12.83

~!Blingo!~

Thanks for your time. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kensterdotnet']I have have 24.9 points and I can't seem to finish the last 4 offers. Can someone who has time and is going to sign up for prizerebel please help? I will love you forever like my signature says.

Just click on the picture in my signature to sign up under me. Thanks for your time.

Here is the link if you don't want to click on the picture. http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=222[/quote]
have you tried putting a period in you addy link?

[quote name='bloodshot']have you tried putting a period in you addy link?[/quote] Yup. I was stuck at 14.9 points earlier and added a period after the address to get up to where I am now. But I have 3 offers left and 2 won't go through. The last one requires me to download and install a program and I don't want it to install crap on my computer.
"Win lunch for a year" and "Deal or no Deal!" are the ones that won't go through for me. :(

Yea.. hey, gamevance is a little fishy.. i uninstalled it.. and it's always in my task manager, as its running invisible.. god knows whats its going to my computer :(

[quote name='HighlightShow']Deal or No Deal worked for me. I would try that one again if I were you.[/quote] I'll try it again. I'll tell you if it works or not in a few minutes.

Edit: Yay! It worked. I have 26.6 now. I'm going to try that free lunch one also.

Thanks highlightshow for telling me to redo it heh. I would have just left it there without earning the points. Woot, I'm almost there! I'm trying to get the 360 quick charge kit btw.

I was just browsing some of the Points2Shop stuff and I was wondering chich ones you guys were doing that don't require Credit Cards or Cell Phones?

I had signed up previously for both but if you can give me a few tips OP I'll shoot your link over to my friends.

[quote name='ParticleReality']I was just browsing some of the Points2Shop stuff and I was wondering chich ones you guys were doing that don't require Credit Cards or Cell Phones?

I had signed up previously for both but if you can give me a few tips OP I'll shoot your link over to my friends.[/quote] Click on "Shops (Offers)" then on the left hand side click on "Free offers" under "Our Shops". Enjoy, btw are you hirumared? If so, thanks for signing up under me.

Thanks for using an old thread of yours, rather than making a new one. I figure I make enough posts telling users to follow that rule, that I'll say thanks just this once! lol

[quote name='Foladar']Thanks for using an old thread of yours, rather than making a new one. I figure I make enough posts telling users to follow that rule, that I'll say thanks just this once! lol[/quote] Bump and thanks for the thanks :)

hey man i also use prize rebel but i need help none of my offers are going through and im stuck at 17.75 points can u tell me how to fix this!!!:bomb:

[quote name='Master Red']hey man i also use prize rebel but i need help none of my offers are going through and im stuck at 17.75 points can u tell me how to fix this!!!:bomb:[/quote] Some don't go through right away. Some take a few days.

Joined Blingo. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be using this every day after looking at that check.

If you haven't, can you join MyFaveFreebies? I suggest doing the HGZ offers because:

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kensterdotnet']Jump. I actually wasn't the one who won it. My cousin won it but he signed up under me so I got it also.[/quote]

How did he win a check?

bread's done
Back