Prizerebel = Great! + Sharedreviews Easy Money!

no problem

im thinking of doing something different once the full site launches... so more people can get money (including me)

sharedreviews is way diff right now.. ill tell you at the end of the month EXACTLY how it works... cuz right now im not quite sure

Guys this may be a good website and all but there is always a site that is better, Sure there are tons of sites that pay you out or give you prizes..but they take a ridiculous amount of time and give marginal refferal points I mean try to think of it this way time is money and you dont want to spend 10 months trying to get a $10 gift card. I am a senior member on many income opportunity websites including the infamous InboxDollars which I personally thin is not worth it as it gives a smaller reward for completing offers and surveys than many other sites. The same could be said for Prizerebel as well... After a while trying all these so called sites there are only 3 that are worth to be called "prize sites" SWAGUCKS, TREASURETROOPER, and LOCKERZ. all the others well they jsut are not worth it in a time/work ratio. on Lockerz you may only be invited by another member which I will be able to assist with if you PM me.
the other two you should see through my banners the absolute best being treasuretrooper It has a minimum payout of only $20 and has really great features here is treasuretrooper.com/koies which has nice Indianna Jones theme

bread's done
Back