Prizerebel & more - NO CC REQUIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodshot

CAGiversary!
Prize Rebel
-----------------------------------------------------
Prizerebel is Very similar to Gaminglagoon.com but has fewer items that Gaminglagoon. The prizes cost less points than gaming lagoon and the sites are a tad bit easier to sign up than gaminglagoon. This site has Guitar Hero 2 for the 360 and will soon have Halo 3. Here is my referal link:
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=42
Most of the free offers are fairly easy, The CC offers are fairly easy too but some of them require you to spend money for Shipping and handling while others just require you credit card information to verify that your account is real. So hurry and sign up for this new site!

I would also like to add that you get %20 of the points that you get from a friend that does the offers!

I would also like to add that there are not that many offers out there yet since this is a fairly new site and that more offers will be added ASAP and that the most recent offers will be added towards the top of the offer list.

I would also like to state this:
(Referrals don't stack, so you are only helping out the person you signed up for. i.e. if you sign up under lilboo only he will get 15% bonus of what you earned and I will only get 15% of what lilboo earned by his offers not off his referrals. I'm just stating this so you won't think that only the posters at the top of the line will get any thing from referrals.) So please only sign up under me since this is my thread.
~Thanks.

Also:
Winzy
======================================
http://www.winzy.com/vVvBloodshot
Winzy is a site that you can earn points by searching and referring freinds. The points that you earn are gathered at the end of the month and are put into a drawing for things such as $1,000, a 360 core system, or a ipod Nano! They also have a arcade to win points but I end up losing most of them. Anyways its a pretty good site, so join now!

Blingo
======================================
http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=AvndJ89TXF0wT-ZuoFkMl0nm-qk
Blingo is like winzy, I have yet to review this site, but it looks promising.

They have added more CC offers including a very big one wit block buster that when you pay $9.99 for a trial with your CC you get 23 points which is very huge on this site right now which can get you atleast a 1600 microsoft points card.

did 3 the way they said with simply inputting my email address and didn't get credit for a single one. Now I get spam AND no credit....great....

Well it should work...I have gotten 8 points off of all the free offers. I would personally make a different email account like I did just for These survey sites.

Oh and The ones that I have not working for me are the Red Lobster site, Cover Girl site, Class mates, Win a laptop, free magazines, and free hot chocolate. Most of the other free ones should work, I have gotten 2 points off of refferals tonight.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Sure, I'll sign up. Just waiting on my activation email, been 5 minutes.. Odd.

Can you or anyone else help me out here?

http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=6641[/quote]

Hi,

We are currently having issues sending emails to yahoo.com accounts - I will activate your account manually

PrizeRebel Support

[quote name='AlphakirA']did 3 the way they said with simply inputting my email address and didn't get credit for a single one. Now I get spam AND no credit....great....[/quote]
We DO NOT spam the email of our members.

Please log in and issue a support ticket and we will look into your issue.

There are many reasons why you may not have been credited.

"
Question: Why did I not get credit for an offer I completed?

Answer
: If you have completed an offer per the requirements, you should be given a credit within minutes. If you did not receive credit, it could be due to the following reasons:

* You are not from the united states.
* You entered bogus/fake information.
* You did not complete the offer fully.
* You have already completed an offer from a sister site."

I read that and none apply to me,thanks though. And yes, THEY don't spam, but the people you're signing up for sure as hell do. I just got 20 or so spams within the last 20 minutes

[quote name='bloodshot']Thanks for for helping a refferal support!.[/quote]

:D You are doing great with points/refferals - keep it up.

We are doing a big referral contest at the beginning of next month, look for it on the members page and announcement on the boards.

Also we will be adding more prizes, offers and referral banners in the next few days.

[quote name='AlphakirA']I read that and none apply to me,thanks though. And yes, THEY don't spam, but the people you're signing up for sure as hell do. I just got 20 or so spams within the last 20 minutes[/quote]

As the other member recommended, its best to use an alternative email when it comes to doing offers.

[quote name='prsupport']:D You are doing great with points/refferals - keep it up.

We are doing a big referral contest at the beginning of next month, look for it on the members page and announcement on the boards.

Also we will be adding more prizes, offers and referral banners in the next few days.[/quote]
Yea, I saw that you guys have improved on you prize section today by adding another page. You guys will be up and running with plenty of members in no time!

[quote name='bloodshot']Yea, I saw that you guys have improved on you prize section today by adding another page. You guys will be up and running with plenty of members in no time![/quote]

You will see alot more prizes by tommorrow morning ;)

we are upgrading the site right now and improving a few features.

Its a good time for everyone to spread the word about us since we are new and not saturated and you can get a TON of referals by letting people know about us.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Support... I got an email saying I was manually registered.. But I still can't log in.. lol[/quote]

Check your PM on here.

[quote name='bloodshot']Well, Im pretty impressed with my first night of 3 refferals and a 2 points.

~Thanks.[/quote]
I signed up under you, I'm chris :D That's where your 2 points came from, I had exactly 10 points.

This site is pretty good, but I requested my prize a few hours ago and it's not in the prize claims and I didn't receive an email or anything :(

[quote name='halo4ever']I signed up under you, I'm chris :D That's where your 2 points came from, I had exactly 10 points.

This site is pretty good, but I requested my prize a few hours ago and it's not in the prize claims and I didn't receive an email or anything :([/quote]

Hi,

We received your prize claim and it will be processed. our tech is looking into why the prize never showed up on the claims page.

thanks,

PrizeRebel support

[quote name='prsupport']Hi,

We received your prize claim and it will be processed. our tech is looking into why the prize never showed up on the claims page.

thanks,

PrizeRebel support[/quote]
You have to remember that this site is fairly new and that there may be glitches in the site.

I would also appreciate some more refferals.

~Thanks.

I would too.. I signed up under you in return for some for myself. Please can someone get me some points too?
http://www.prizerebel.com/sign-up.php?r=56

ADVICE FOR ADMIN.

Raise Payout Ratios for offers.
Many other sites pay $10 for emusic, and you're paying only 3. :(
10K SCHOLAR IS PAYIGN AROUND $1.30. and your paying .60 cents..
C'mon, all these offers are paying alot higher than u r. I understand you need profit.. but keep it fair.
Get more CC offers.

Just remember.. Pay accuretly.. don't rip people off. Don't take it personal, as I'm actually doing your site :)

[quote name='JustBlaze']I would too.. I signed up under you in return for some for myself. Please can someone get me some points too?
http://www.prizerebel.com/sign-up.php?r=56

ADVICE FOR ADMIN.

Raise Payout Ratios for offers.
Many other sites pay $10 for emusic, and you're paying only 3. :(
10K SCHOLAR IS PAYIGN AROUND $1.30. and your paying .60 cents..
C'mon, all these offers are paying alot higher than u r. I understand you need profit.. but keep it fair.
Get more CC offers.

Just remember.. Pay accuretly.. don't rip people off. Don't take it personal, as I'm actually doing your site :)[/quote]
You are mistaken if you think we are ripping people off. Different sites have different deals with certain advertisers and not all sites get the same payouts from their advertisers. We can only payout depending on the deals we get.

We will updating more our offers selection soon.

I wasn't aware of that. Other than that, your site looks good. I am currently at 9.9 points. My Blockbuster offer didn't credit :(.. I just made a support ticket, and copy pasted full headers, can you please credit me for that offer?

BTW Admin.. You got AIM?

[quote name='JustBlaze']I wasn't aware of that. Other than that, your site looks good. I am currently at 9.9 points. My Blockbuster offer didn't credit :(.. I just made a support ticket, and copy pasted full headers, can you please credit me for that offer?

BTW Admin.. You got AIM?[/quote]

Hi,

We just replied to your support ticket with regards to that issue.

[quote name='bloodshot']I have also sent in another ticket. I hope you guys don't mind...Im just trying to help improve your guy's site.[/quote]

Thanks, we got it :)

Let us know if you find any other issues.

[quote name='bloodshot']Just a quick question for support, when will you have your banners out and will you be adding forums?[/quote]

Our referral banners will be added in the next 2-3 days.

We are not sure if we will be adding a forum yet.

I saw that you guys have a testimonial, I like to see that. It will help me get refferals by making people believe you guys deliver.

[quote name='_Aaron_']Does Prize Rebel offer free PSPs?[/quote]
Yes, they do but you have to have enough points to buy it. Right now there are not enough points to buy 1 but they are adding offers fairly often. So if you want to sign up then you can sign up under my link.:)

I'm not getting my referrals points, what gives? He went through my link and is now earning a ton of points which I'm not getting my share of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back