Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Wii $24.99 Bestbuy

sausage

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone I did a store pickup at BEST BUY for this game. I paid 41.99 and then at the store they are actually selling it for 24.99 and they automatically credited the difference. I went to the store in Springfield, VA. I believe this is probably available at all Best Buys.

[quote name='edzbsu']Thanks, OP. That is a great deal.

But does it have online play? Wii codes suck.[/QUOTE]

Yes online play, Offline line League mode, and Mii integration.

[quote name='gb2003']Is this YMVV? Dang, $24.99 is a good deal!![/QUOTE]

I don't believe it is YMMV, I think all Best Buys will have this deal. Go to your nearest store and have them do a price scan or call in. The game was just released today, so I believe it could be a special until Saturday.

wow this is a crazy deal unfortunatly it's not universal i checked on bestbuy canada and the game sells at 39.99... lucky you

Can someone just call their store and confirm? We just need to know this is at more than one store. I can't make any calls right now or I would check.

My TX store is $39.99 :( based on their computer inventory. The lady that helped me didn't even know how to spell "evolution". She entered "proevolution" after I spelled them for her.

I would not make this up guys. I purchased it online to pick up in store. Then I went in to pick it up and when scanned it rang up as 24.99.

If anybody here lives in Northern VA, I went to the Best Buy on Frontier across from Springfield Mall.

[quote name='sausage']I would not make this up guys. I purchased it online to pick up in store. Then I went in to pick it up and when scanned it rang up as 24.99.

If anybody here lives in Northern VA, I went to the Best Buy on Frontier across from Springfield Mall.[/quote]

I don't think anyone is accusing you of making it up. Everyone's just saying that it's YMMV. Good finds like those usually aren't at every store.

It's so weird, because usually this only happens on clearance items. Best Buy sales are almost always universal, especially for brand new stock.

just picked this up at the BB in kildeer / hawthorn woods IL. rang up at 39.99.

(but i price-matched with the toys r us ad and also got brawl...used a 50 gc and walked out payig 25 for brawl and pro evo!)

bread's done
Back