Pro Evolution Soccer or Winning Eleven 2008

yuckfou

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am about to buy PS3 just for this game
Sold my PS2 for $125, and have a $100 BB gift card
Bring it down to $175 for the 40GB

Right now i'm still undecided whether to get the pro evo soccer (EU edition) or the Winning Eleven (Jp edition)

Here's play-asia's link for the WE 2008...
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-2ad6.html

on the description it says
Release Date Nov 20, 2007
Language English, Japanese
Genre Sports
Version Japan
CERO A (Free)
PAX-Code PAX0001814971
Catalog No. VT004-J1
Item Code 4988602138764

So can anyone confirm that the game has dual language, and all the players' name is in english character ?

btw im not sure how PSN works....
can we play with all the people around the world, or is there a restrcition for USA network only ?

and.... i f i buy the jpn ver, will i be able to download the japanese patch using my USA PS3 ?

I was similarly wondering, but after reading some reviews this newest version is the worst yet, and FIFA is only getting better. While I've been harsh on FIFA over the past years, it looks like this'll be the one I purchase this year. Sad...I know.

yeah after reading some of the comments on gamefaqs, im leaning towards fifa.... me too has always bee na PES/WE fans, and a fifa basher (tried fifa08 demo and it looks good tbh)....
now im waiting for a good deal by BB on ps3 (shame my giftcard came too late and miss the BF deal :( )

yea guys i've been a WE fan for a while too
and i got fifa 08 and its really good this year
basically, fifa makes itself more & more like we each year which quite frankly means better & better

bread's done
Back