Pro triggers for PS3 controllers for $5.99 at Gamecrazy!!

RiCeBo1

CAGiversary!
I just went to go pick up Soul Calibur IV and the guy showed me the pro triggers because they had them behind the counter. I remember seeing them in the EU Playstation Magazine. I picked up a pair for $5.99, I tried them out at the store and they seem really good. I might just go back to pick up another set. I will post some pictures up a little later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rye Say Bow One, thanks for the info. I may have to pick up a set sometime, better than getting it on Amazon with extras I don't need.

Just make sure to call and confirm first before going out and buying them, because as of right now it's YMMV, unless others can confirm other GC's having them as well.

Are these a Gamecrazy exclusive as far as B&Ms go, or is it possible they'd show up at a Gamestop or something? Seems like Fry's gets totally random stuff in, too.

[quote name='metaly']Are these a Gamecrazy exclusive as far as B&Ms go, or is it possible they'd show up at a Gamestop or something? Seems like Fry's gets totally random stuff in, too.[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, I have not seen any of these triggers at GS (employee there), but as for Fry's, it's worth a try if you can't get to a GC.

I manage a Gamecrazy and to my knowledge all the stores in the company got a pretty good sized box of them.

Hmm the triggers take a while to get used to, but after awhile, they feel so much better. It does kind of get in the way though when you're trying to a press L1 or R1, but I think they also make the controller a whole lot better. Makes free-aiming in GTA4 a lot easier.

i love these triggers I've had them for about 3 months, I want at least another pair, $6 would be better than $10. I don't have a GC by me though.

The more I use these triggers, the harder it becomes to use the regular triggers. It's THAT good.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']The more I use these triggers, the harder it becomes to use the regular triggers. It's THAT good.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, sony should have made the controllers with triggers like these in the 1st place.

bread's done
Back