Pro Wrestling X (Steam Greenlight)

wEEman33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Some dudes from Canada are trying to make a wrestling game from the ground up that's done in the style of the old AKI N64 games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCQG9Sz0RiE&feature=BFa&list=UUYhsPUCJn6gvBMLXos44ORg

Key Features:

• Old-school Nintendo 64 style wrestling
  • Intuitive pick-up-and-play controls designed for the Xbox 360 controller
  • Fight against AI or a friend in local multiplayer
  • Custom-built PC wrestling game engine. Not a port!
  • Strikes, grapples, submissions, flying attacks, turnbuckle and apron moves, weapon attacks
  • Out-of-the-ring action on concrete floors and high on balconies
  • Open and moddable art assets
If you like it on STEAM, the game will go public!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92916857

I already voted for this on the first day I saw it. There's definitely tons of promise, but I'd really really like it if it allows you to also tweak the way CAWs animate as well. I'd also like the ability to change how CAWs punches and kicks look or tweaking their taunts, signatures, finishers, damage, etc. If they implement those features too...with how much I've noticed some people are into their yearly wrestling customizations, this'd be huge.

Saw this the other day. I love a good wrestling game, but this looks pretty horrid. It looks like something some 14 year old would've made for his e-fed.

Voted. I think N64 was the system that I to this day like the wrestling games the best one. Only complaint back then was the intros not being videos but a slideshow. O

So this will be like the old wcw/nwo games from the N64? Those were some of my favorite games of the time and im not even a wrestling fan. Not sure how that style of wrestling game will hold up, but those were the only ones I've ever liked

Shame, this game had a TON of promise about 5 years ago. Then I guess they lost the will to make it and then all of a sudden it picked up. I think I still have my pre order in from back then that promised the game free on all systems with a $15 donation. We'll see if it makes the light of day eventually.

Looks absolutely terrible IMO. I despise Wrestling now. It's boring and too PG-13. Maybe I grew up I guess?

Anyways, I'd throw my money at an upgraded version of N64 WWF No Mercy. Preferably something on 360 or even PC. That game, despite it's graphic handicaps now......is the best of all time.

bread's done
Back