Problem with using a gift card at Circuit City

ShaneFalco

CAGiversary!
I bought the Fantastic Four 2 Disc Deluxe DVD

I had a balance of $14.90 on the circuit city gift card but the cashier ringed it up at full price which was $24.99 and kept the gift card

I forgot to check the receipt until I came home

Usually I check this kind of stuff but I was in a rush for a doctors appointment and I wanted to beat traffic

is there a way I can get another gift card or the $14 deduction on the dvd since I don't have the original gift card in my hands anymore?

How do I fix this?

[quote name='ShaneFalco']I bought the Fantastic Four 2 Disc Deluxe DVD

I had a balance of $14.90 on the circuit city gift card but the cashier ringed it up at full price which was $24.99 and kept the gift card

I forgot to check the receipt until I came home

Usually I check this kind of stuff but I was in a rush for a doctors appointment and I wanted to beat traffic

is there a way I can get another gift card or the $14 deduction on the dvd since I don't have the original gift card in my hands anymore?

How do I fix this?[/QUOTE]

Explain the situation to the manager.. The giftcard number *Should* be in the system and in the receipt.

If you had a balance of 14.90 on the card, but he charged you for the Cosmic edition with CC bonus disc version and kept the card..then don't worry about it as you just saved 10 bucks because of his screw up.

bread's done
Back