Problem with www.zavvi.com, help needed

Mr Lee

Of Lee Family
Feedback
64 (100%)
So this is the first time this happened to me...

While I was asleep Zavvi POS took 19.99GBP (28.83€) from my account without any reason. I haven't ordered or preordered anything, last thing that I ordered was Star Wars ZBOX for 9.99GPB (full price is 19.99GPB) and I haven't even received my order since (ordered around mid november). 

I sent them 5 emails through their website, there's no any info about taking 19.99GBP in order history or anything, only on my bank account and my mobile, since I received a message that Zavvi charged me for some reason.

ZBOX works on subscription now, that I cancelled as soon as I made an order of 9.99GBP since it was promotion "First ZBOX" so my thoughts is that they charged me for that, but again not a single clue on their website and my account settings, order history, subscriptions about this. 

It's shitty that they do not have any confirmation email when you cancel your subscription but in my account it says "no subscription" but in subscription history only this ZBOX The Force Awakens for 9.99GPB and its cancelled.

How can I get in touch with them and ask for my money back? I must add, I made like 300+ orders for past 5 years with zavvi, i had problems around new years with delivery but they never took my money before like this.

I called my bank twice they told me I can't do a thing since it's taken from my card directly from a trusted website where I have all my info typed in -.- So I need to solve it with zavvi. And on zavvi website no any trace of any order made today or before of 19.99GBP.

So shitty they deleted their phone number and only have option for support through email... 

I've never done it personally, but I have heard that contacting Zavvi on Facebook with customer service issues works pretty good.

Little update: 

They answered me telling me IF it has been taken from my account, it will be refunded, if not, there's nothing to be refunded by their words, just because there's no any info or a trace of taken money on a website. Even I sent them comfirmation from my bank that my card has been charged they said "IF" and that they don't practically see anything under my account 

-.-

Little update:

They answered me telling me IF it has been taken from my account, it will be refunded, if not, there's nothing to be refunded by their words, just because there's no any info or a trace of taken money on a website. Even I sent them comfirmation from my bank that my card has been charged they said "IF" and that they don't practically see anything under my account

-.-
also possible someone got a hold of your credit or debit card info which means a order could of been placed on there site with your card but without your knowledge on someone else account or guest checkout which would explain the no orders showing either in your history or on Zavvi end.
So if that the case then more then likely you would want to cancel your current card and get your bank to issue a new one and make sure you keep a eye on your account for any other purchases anyplace that you didn't make

I would be missing lots of more money if thats the case. This is their error since the ammount is equal to my long ago cancelled zbox subscription. He said "subscription change is now completed" even i havent had any active sub.

We will see

They finally acknowledged that they took my money for new ZBOX even I wasn't subscibed but they won't return, for some reason they need to send it so i can receive it and send it back, which is pain in the ass if you ask me since its still not sent to me.

Also, they helped over facebook, so thanks @ecwfan :)

bread's done
Back