Problems with Gamerecyclery.com (please move if this isn't the right forum, thanks)

nefaquotek

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Around 1/29/06 I bought a RE0 game manual for about $4 and to this day I have yet to receive it. I have sent emails and called him twice and no response. I filed a claim through paypal.

Has anyone experienced problems from this website?

Never heard of anyone having problems with them, only good things.
Maybe it was shipped media mail. But thats still no excuse for lousy customer service.

I have ordered from them in the past and have nothing but praise. I will admit that is slow but I think it is ran by just one guy. What happens when you log in to their "order tracking" to check the status of your order?

The site is run by just one guy. I usually supply him the manuals and inserts, and he resell's them. If you guys ever need any inserts or manuals be sure to check out my site below first :)

[quote name='valor19']I have ordered from them in the past and have nothing but praise. I will admit that is slow but I think it is ran by just one guy. What happens when you log in to their "order tracking" to check the status of your order?[/QUOTE]

I get this

Microsoft JET Database Engine
error '80004005' Could not use ''; file already in use. /includes/incordercheck.asp, line 80

The paypal I sent him was accepted though......

2 months? whoa that's crazy....

I ordered a few manuals from there over Christmas and I got the same thing when I checked the order. Sent a few e-mails without a response and was about to file a paypal claim when they showed up, about a month or so after I ordered. So it'll probably get there, eventually ;)

[quote name='putney']I ordered a few manuals from there over Christmas and I got the same thing when I checked the order. Sent a few e-mails without a response and was about to file a paypal claim when they showed up, about a month or so after I ordered. So it'll probably get there, eventually ;)[/QUOTE]

K, I think it's reasonable if there is only one guy doing the site. I'll take the claim off until at least 40 days go by. (given that you have to file within 45 days).

Thanks for all the info. greatly appreciated.

bread's done
Back