Problems with new game?

unicron129

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I bought a copy of Transformers War for Cybertron for PS3 and upon turning the game on, gray horizontal snow lines started moving down my tv along with the occasional purple or green blotch of artifacts (the game loads and plays clearly, behind the lines and artifacts). This does not happen with any other games (MW2 still works). The problem is with my Vizio 1080p tv because Transformers ran fine with my Sony tv downstairs (using the same PS3 and cables). I also tried using a different HDMI cable, but got the same horizontal gray snow lines.

However, it seems strange that it would only happen with this one game. I can still watch blurays in 1080p without any problems. I believe the problem lies in the fact that Transformers:WFC cannot be upscaled as all of my other games (my vizio seems incapable of lowering down to 720p successfully).

Any tips on how to fix this problem? Anything I could change in the PS3 or tv settings? I already tried changing the display settings to tic only the 720 box or only the 1080 box.

Help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back