problems with play-asia

zoobo

CAGiversary!
guys, i bought a few dreamcast games on play-asia 3 months ago and i still haven't received them. I'm on argentina. i already contacted support and they said i should be patient. they proved that they sent the package but i don't know what's going on. any tips? :(

260628-1.png

sign31967.jpg

The only time I've ever had a problem with a Play-Asia order, for whatever reason, it was sent back by customs without me knowing a thing. So given the shipping time here and back, it was awhile before I could find out anything.

After contacting Play-Asia's customer support they took care of it and shipped again with no cost to me.

Hope everything works out.

I placed my first order with them on 3/8/2011 and it shipped on 4/8/2011 after going in and back out of the backorder status, I know it's not time to complain yet though I'm still patiently waiting on my order.

I'm just wondering, how long does it usually take for you guys to receive items from playasia via the Air Economy Box shipping option?

[quote name='USB Cable']

I'm just wondering, how long does it usually take for you guys to receive items from playasia via the Air Economy Box shipping option?[/QUOTE]

The item most likely will arrive in 2 weeks , but it can come quicker .

[quote name='Shinichi Chiba']The item most likely will arrive in 2 weeks , but it can come quicker .[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. I received my item today, it didn't take anywhere as long as I thought it would.

[quote name='USB Cable']Thanks for the response. I received my item today, it didn't take anywhere as long as I thought it would.[/QUOTE]

Just remember not to count sundays, and any applicable holidays that you know typically shut down things for the particular day they fall on. I always do, and when I place an order with play-asia I usually have a rough idea of when my items will arrive. Basically instead of viewing a week as 7 days, look at it as being a 5-6 day week when involving the post office, or other delivery services.

after MANY complaints, i got my money back. they said they didn't have the item in stock anymore, EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID THEY HAD SHIPPED IT! i don't have plans on buying consoles with them anymore.

bread's done
Back