Problems with updating games on PS3

trunks982

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
For the past week, I have problems not updating the PS3 games. I can download stuff from PS store fine but for some reason it doesnt update my games. It just freezes at 0%. I have enough space in my hard drive. I have my media server disabled. First i found out by trying to play God of War Ascension multiplayer. I couldnt update the game after i did finished downloading and installing. I thought the beta is over so i deleted the game. A couple days later, i popped in NFS The Run. Brand new never played. Could not update. So I tried Uncharted 3 since i havent play that for a while. Still couldnt update. Anyone know whats the problem?

I dont know but I got a brand new ME3 collector's edition last week and I'm stuck in DLC hell - I can't get the content I paid for and EA help has been dicking me around for 4 days now.

fucking a mass effect has the worst DLC implementation imaginable.

I haven't tried multiple games, but my LBP Karting needed a patch update when I put it in for the first time. It downloaded insanely slowly - 45 mins got to like 10%. I tried later that night and it worked somewhat better (enough to finish), but was still way slower than normal.

bread's done
Back