Professor Layton $21, Zelda Phantom Hourglass $19 At Blockbusters New (YMMV?)

mrkapawutzis

CAGiversary!
I just passed by Blockbusters and looked through their games and noticed the two games, brand new, selling for the prices stated in the title. I picked up Professor Layton but passed on LOZ. Anyone else find these deals or any other good ones at their local Blockbuster? They had some other titles but I only looked through the DS games.

I can verify both those prices I already had a LOZ:pH but I picked up Professor Layton for 21, fantastic game by the way

Do you have to have a membership to buy games? We've had issues with BB in the past (they thought we lost a movie when actually they did) so I'd really rather not if that's the case.

I believe this has been covered in the Blockbuster thread already. But I can confirm the price on Professor Layton at the store in Pittsburgh PA that I visited.

(The Blockbusters around me in western MD are all franchise stores and don't carry new games.)

I saw it at the Blockbuster in Hurricane, WV.

They had a bunch of good prices before Christmas too, SMG for $35, SSB:B for $35.

Looks like they're either trying to get rid of old product. They got a lot of new stuff from about 6 months ago for pretty cheap. LEGO Batman for DS was $24 I think, Mario Party DS was $22.

[quote name='Flak']Do you have to have a membership to buy games? We've had issues with BB in the past (they thought we lost a movie when actually they did) so I'd really rather not if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know too.

Memberships are needed to only rent things. It is nationwide with the only exceptions being some franchise stores. These prices are already covered in the BBV thread.

[quote name='Drkirby']Also, these prices are quite old. Got Layton for that price 2 months ago.[/QUOTE]

i dont know about that but i never heard about it till today. just picked it up thanks so much for the post. i am sure me and my wife will love it.

bread's done
Back