Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy/3DS 28.97 on Gamestop.com

RetroXcellence

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (50%)
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy/3DS 28.97 on Gamestop.com

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/professor-layton-and-the-azran-legacy/113248

This is for the physical copy. There are no "new" (gamestop new at least) copies near me but I have been watching the gamestop.com site and they currently have some copies available to order for shipping. Free shipping as well because the item is over $25.

I know this is not a promo but this is the cheapest I have seen this game for new

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugg just my luck the only copies in the area are in the far parts of town....I do need this to complete the collection though. 

None of my stores have carried this game in a really long time.  Must be difficult to find this game at a good price sealed.

Lucky me, the Gamestop in my town carries a sealed copy. Debating whether I should grab it because I'm not really in a position to be buying any more video games. 

It was $30 all over the place when it first came out. Amazon had it for $30 at least through release (I purchase a preorder copy) and Best Buy had it for $33 in their buy a cheap game get a more expensive game for half off sale last so I'm sure a lot of people bought freakyforms for $7 and got Layton for $16. I would see $20 as a deal. $30 is a good price for a good game...

If you're looking for a new copy of this at $40, I've seen it still at several Targets and Wal-Marts, so you may want to try there.

bread's done
Back