Professor Layton and the Last Specter (DS) $14.96 w/ free store pickup @Walmart

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
2yjy0ow.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Professor-Layton-and-the-Last-Spector-DS-Nintendo-DS/17337758
Unfortunately shipping is not available at the moment.

This is for those who can't get it at Kmart where it is on clearance for $9.97.

Walmart also has the second (Diabolical Box $9.95) and third games (Unwound Future $13.80) discounted. Unwound Future has been at $11.62 but that was back in December. Oddly enough while they have the 2 for $29 bundle you're better of getting both of them in the NDS 2 for $20 Video Game bundle (with $2.97 shipping). They're both found on the bottom half of the list if you don't wanna browse the 121 eligible games.

Since we're close to the end of the Club Nintendo year, each of the games are worth 30 coins.

Also, if anyone was curious as to the order of the games released in the US, so far it's:
Curious Village (DS)
Diabolical Box (DS)
Unwound Future (DS)
Last Specter (DS)
Miracle Mask (3DS)

Thanks for the info! I was waiting for a good price for the game. Just curious, how is Miracle Mask in comparison to the others?

[quote name='Kenshindono']what the heck... cant add this to cart at all, even for ship to store. is it sold out?[/QUOTE]

Worked fine for me until I switched to another browser (IE) where I wasn't signed in my Walmart account. It showed up OOS until I selected a local store.

i have local store selected and it shows it can ship there. But theres no add to cart button. i cant actually order it. wtf?

i was able to get the other 2 games in the 2 for 20 bundle so i dont get it

bread's done
Back