Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask Nintendo 3DS $19.99 FS

Do you think this is the lowest it'll go?
If not imma just cop it now. Need something to play on my 3DS coming this week :p

Might go for this or the 23.99 deal on FE:A along with something else for free shipping on that furniture site.

I love these games, nice find. Can't believe this is the fifth title in the series already. $20 is usually when I pick them up.

[quote name='Link2999']Was just planning on buying the eShop code for this price. Glad to be able to get a physical copy instead :)[/QUOTE]

Are eShop prices for big games like this typically cheaper than their physical counterparts?

Just exchanged the copy of this I got from the Target B2G1 for Luigi's Mansion in the hopes that this would go on sale again; thanks for coming through OP.

[quote name='redmangoose']Are eShop prices for big games like this typically cheaper than their physical counterparts?[/QUOTE]

I was actually going to buy a promotional code off of CAG, haven't checked the actual eShop store prices.

[quote name='redmangoose']Do you think this is the lowest it'll go?
If not imma just cop it now. Need something to play on my 3DS coming this week :p

Might go for this or the 23.99 deal on FE:A along with something else for free shipping on that furniture site.[/QUOTE]

Lowest was about a month ago. $15 at Best Buy.

[quote name='redmangoose']Do you think this is the lowest it'll go?

Might go for this or the 23.99 deal on FE:A along with something else for free shipping on that furniture site.[/QUOTE]

It was $15 at BB and I found Last Specter around that price used last year. These games don't have a lot of replay value so there's a lot of supply on the used market

What a great series, definitely worth it at this price. Just beat this one last night. Took me about 16 hours or so, according the in-game tracker. More of an extraordinary story than I'm used to in the series (I like there's always a mundane explanation for what seems supernatural), but still a great entry. Wish they sold the soundtrack.

bread's done
Back