Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS) $19.99 at Best Buy

I wonder why this game is getting dropped in price. $17.99 right before New Years, and now $19.99.

I don't think it sold horribly, so I wonder why. Either way, I'm happy- and definitely recommend this for $20.

[quote name='kidicarus23']Seems like an ok deal if you're a fan and haven't gotten this game yet.[/QUOTE]

Does that apply to anyone?

Well, I guess it could, if you still haven't finished the others and were waiting until you do to pick this up. So, get it now.

Yes! Get it now for sure if you own a DS. Great puzzle series.

I wish Nintendo spent more money marketing games they publish as oppose to just games they make themselves.

I can understand if they taking long porting the games since its text heavy and it takes precision to translate some of the puzzle. But why was the film released in U.K. with no announcement of it being released in N.A. at all?

Sorry for the rant, big fan of series. A tad bit upset on the way Nintendo is handling it. Can't wait for the 4th DS game to come out, whenever that is.

Interesting. I was looking for the first 2, and GS has them used for $26 and $29 at my local. Third game for $20? I am in.

Thanks, OP!

Just last week they were selling Golden Sun for $25 (and they still are), and then before that Pokemon for $20... What's going on?

A great game for a great price.

[quote name='xRemnant']I can understand if they taking long porting the games since its text heavy and it takes precision to translate some of the puzzle. But why was the film released in U.K. with no announcement of it being released in N.A. at all?[/QUOTE]

Since the film directly follows game 4, I think we'll see it after the next game.

bread's done
Back