Professor Layton games $15/$7.50 BB in-store YMMV?

mattyp33

CAGiversary!
Just left the Topsham, ME best buy store where I picked up Layton Curious Village for $15 and Diabolical Box for $7.50 on clearance. Left 2 copies of each game still there. Village was in the normal aisle, Box was on a clearance cart right when you walk in.

-mattyp

[quote name='beane316']I wish my store had stuff. None of my stores are good enough :'([/QUOTE]

This is exactly how I feel, but also for my Sam's Club, Sears, and Target. -_-

Diabolical Box might be quietly getting a clearance. I bought it off Amazon last week for $19.99. Still $19.99 online. Apparently it was this price randomly for a day or two a few weeks back. I saw it in a thread here then.

Another Mainer! I too hit the clearance jackpot in Topsham and picked up DB. I'll have to pick up the original if it's only $15 as well.

Awesome games! I received all as gifts and played the crap out of them. I just saw the movie the other day and now I'm in the mood to go back and replay all three games in order.

A true gentleman will not hesitate to take advantage of such a generous offer.

I got Curious Village for $15 earlier this week. Pretty damn stoked as it rang up online for $20, but when I went to pick it up they only charged $15. Last one of the three I needed. :)

bread's done
Back