Professor Layton.

lwelyk

CAGiversary!
Professor Layton is $30 everywhere except GS. They are for some reason selling it for $35. Which is above the MSRP. I need to buy it there because they have a special on trade-ins torwards the game. Do you think if I bring ads and print-outs from other stores, I could convince a manager to drop the price down to the MSRP?

A manager at gamestop once told me they only price match places like Game Crazy... but I bet that's YMMV.

Heh, I had to look at this topic just to see how much this guy got burned :) But yeah, you're better off posting these type of questions in the general gaming forum or something.

Why is this in the Video Game Deal Thread? Mods please move to DS/GBA thread discussion

and to reply to this uhh.... GS/EB always has nintendo games usually like $35 when they should be $30, so no suprise there, and that trade-in deal w/ purchase of Layton is probably the reason it is $5 more

[quote name='UberNinjaz']From what I read, its just Mario Party with a story, so I could care less...[/QUOTE]

From what I've read it's more like hotel dusk.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']From what I read, its just Mario Party with a story, so I could care less...[/QUOTE]

What you've read is completely wrong.

I wouldn't go around saying that. Everybody knows this game is excellent.

bread's done
Back