Profile Field (Nintendo DS Wi-Fi IDs) Broken

corrosivefrost

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I just noticed that my profile had cut off my second NDS Wi-Fi ID... upon playing with it, nothing I do will let me get past that character limit where only 4 digits of my second code show up.

My guess is that it has to do with a character limit on the text field (34 or so characters, I've gotten more to appear by taking out dashes or slashes to break up the code... and shortening the names of the games helps some too). I can enter both my codes correctly, but only part of the second one shows up in my profile afterwards.

Example:

I enter (into the text box):
Mario Kart 201951594752
FF3 210544995065

This is what shows up in my profile:
Nintendo DS Wi-Fi IDs:
Mario Kart 201951594752
FF3 210544

After shortening Mario Kart to MKDS:
Nintendo DS Wi-Fi IDs:
MKDS 201951594752
FF3 210544995065

People with more than 1 game or who don't abbreviate game titles are sort of hosed if they'd like to use this feature. Granted, they can just stick the information in their signature, like I did, but that kind of defeats the purpose of having this field available in your profile data.

Just figured I'd point it out so that someone could fix it if they felt so inclined.

Thanks.

I have 5 DS games that support WFC and each have their own friend code. However when I type them all in my CAG profile, only 2 1/2 show up in my public profile.

Would it be possible to get more space for the friend codes? There are currently 13 released/announced Nintendo WFC titles, and probably many more in the pipeline.

I have 342 games that support Wi-Fi, and I'm not able to list every single one of them in my profile. I'm asking for a 10,000 character limit at the very least. Heck, just make it infinite, because during the course of me typing this up, I bought 17 more Wi-Fi games.

bread's done
Back