Profile Pic / Avatar

FecesBreath

CAGiversary!
CAG newbie here... Why isn't my avatar appearing underneath my username on forum posts (left hand side)?

Also - how did Frisky Tinuki get an avatar with the same art style as Cheapy's and Wombat's?

I'm having the same weird issue. I have uploaded the pic and meets the requirements and I also linked to a url and my profile avatar does not show up. I don't know what it could be.

I'll double check the faq again.

Frisky's avatar was made by another member of the site. It just looks similar to the style of WSB's avatars.

[quote name='Rocko']Frisky's avatar was made by another member of the site. It just looks similar to the style of WSB's avatars.[/quote]

You mean the way your's looks similiar too, haha! I want one!

[quote name='FecesBreath']You mean the way your's looks similiar too, haha! I want one![/QUOTE]
Good luck with that. I hear the guy who makes them is a real douchebag prick.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Good luck with that. I hear the guy who makes them is a real douchebag prick.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Good luck with that. I hear the guy who makes them is a real douchebag prick.[/quote]

Haha, would that be you my dear friend?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']ehh that whip smart person doesnt even do the avatars, he just traces the image of someone else's avatar.[/QUOTE]
Your mother's a tracer.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Your mother's a tracer.[/quote]

What does that even mean? I'll ask her/him at some point.

Anyone know anything about how to get my uploded avatar appear under my forum name? Its only viewable on my profile page and I can't find a FAQ answer.

bread's done
Back