Project Gotham Racing 3 and Forza Motorspot Bundle only $29.99 at Wal-Mart.

Don't know if this is old news but I just got back from my local Wal-Mart and they had the Project Gotham Racing 3/ Forza Motorsport Bundle for only $29.99. PGR3 standalone was also $29.99.

Can take pictures of receipt if needed. YMMV though, I can't seem to find the same deal online.

Last week when I was at Wal-Mart the bundle was $49.99 So I guess when they decided to drop PGR3's price they dropped this bundle too. You're essentially getting PGR3 for $10.

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']Last week when I was at Wal-Mart the bundle was $49.99 So I guess when they decided to drop PGR3's price they dropped this bundle too. You're essentially getting PGR3 for $10.[/QUOTE]

You could look at it from the way it is suppose to be that you paid the full price for PGR3 and got Forza Motorsports for free or that you paid $15 for each of the titles.

I guess they decided to drop the price of it. At least at some I guess. I originally posted the deal when I first saw it a couple of months ago

yeah they had this bundle in Stratford, CT for this price way before the price drop. I was there like last week and they still had a ton of them.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Too bad even at 20 bucks, its not worth it for trade in fodder...[/QUOTE]

you have never played either, or your not into racing games...

forza is EXCELLENT, and PGR3 is a great game if you have a nice tv, and friends to play on live with.

[quote name='exceed19']you have never played either, or your not into racing games...

forza is EXCELLENT, and PGR3 is a great game if you have a nice tv, and friends to play on live with.[/quote]

I have both games, dummy. I meant its too bad that you only get 9 bucks for PGR3 and 2.50 for Forza at EB/GS.

And by the way, I prefer racing games...try not to make baseless assumptions...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I have both games, dummy. I meant its too bad that you only get 9 bucks for PGR3 and 2.50 for Forza at EB/GS.

And by the way, I prefer racing games...try not to make baseless assumptions...[/QUOTE]

screw you buddy!

I'll have my mum check this out next time she goes to walmart to see if it's available in our part of the country.

bread's done
Back