Project X Zone Limited Edition $27.99 at Amazon

I got it for $20 on Amazon a week or two ago.

Anyways, the game is pretty good. It also has a lot of fan service. For the price I got it at, it was worth it.

14.96 for the regular edition and 19.96 for the limited edition, if your Walmart still has any left on the shelf. I picked up an LE myself there.

This game may be worth a playthrough if you get it free..... maybe..... but I wouldn't pay money for this turd.  

Why? The game is awesome!
If you like crap the game is great. If you like great games then it is crap.

Some people don't like Japanese style games.
Uh-uh.... don't go pulling that crap on me. My displeasure at this game has nothing to do with the fact that it is Japanese. I JUST finished my playthrough of Pokemon Y and loved it, and my collection is full of games like Fire Emblems, Ni No Kuni, Last Story, and Xenoblade. While Project X certainly has an undeniable Japanese feel to it, that's not what I hated it.

No, I hate this game because it's genuinely not a good game (unless all you care about is fan service lol). Simple as that.

Last edited:
If you like crap the game is great. If you like great games then it is crap.

Uh-uh.... don't go pulling that crap on me. My displeasure at this game has nothing to do with the fact that it is Japanese. I JUST finished my playthrough of Pokemon Y and loved it, and my collection is full of games like Fire Emblems, Ni No Kuni, Last Story, and Xenoblade. While Project X certainly has an undeniable Japanese feel to it, that's not what I hated it.

No, I hate this game because it's genuinely not a good game (unless all you care about is fan service lol). Simple as that.
Can I ask why is "not a good game"?

I watched a gameplay video and immediately changed my preorder to SMT IV. I enjoy SRPGs like Fire Emblem, Devil Survivor, and Advance Wars but Project X Zone is absurd. The battles took forever and all the music sounds like midi files. The only appeal for the game is "Oh my god, *obscure character*, and *obscure character* are in the same game!"

Dont know about him but its just a shit game in general that was just thrown together to cash in on the hype of so many characters.

The story was painfully stupid and thinner than a sheet of paper and so poorly put together I had no idea what was going because it would just jump around from universe to universe long enough to say "hey look we got these obscure guys in here also!". It had a lot of dialogue that went no where and didnt matter to fluff up the game. The combat was a joke since it didnt matter who you had in your party as you just walk up to a bad guy, start the fight, and then push whatever buttons to watch flashy attacks happen, rinse and repeat. It took 0 skill or thought to play. And the entire game was haphazardly thrown together.

Most its praise comes from people who were wooed purely by the fact it had a lot of characters and thats it.

Dont know about him but its just a shit game in general that was just thrown together to cash in on the hype of so many characters.

The story was painfully stupid and thinner than a sheet of paper and so poorly put together I had no idea what was going because it would just jump around from universe to universe long enough to say "hey look we got these obscure guys in here also!". It had a lot of dialogue that went no where and didnt matter to fluff up the game. The combat was a joke since it didnt matter who you had in your party as you just walk up to a bad guy, start the fight, and then push whatever buttons to watch flashy attacks happen, rinse and repeat. It took 0 skill or thought to play. And the entire game was haphazardly thrown together.

Most its praise comes from people who were wooed purely by the fact it had a lot of characters and thats it.
Yeah I agree with you now on some points. But I loved the Fights/Battle System/Combo System. And yeah so many fan service in one game man thats why I liked it.

bread's done
Back