*Promotion Has Ended* Mountain Dew Voltage Sweeps

mikebz28

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://pepsi.yahoo.com/voltage/index.php?sec=register

Register earn points and use the points to enter sweepstakes for apparel, gaming, and sports equipment.

Video Question answers:

Thanks rustyrage The answer to the poster question is "freedom"

And Q="what was the heroes name?" A= "He has no name"

Thanks DrBrianFields Q=Number of lands he must visit: A=7

Thanks Sdawg Q-What does the Native American call the hero when they reach the top of the building
A- The chosen one

Thanks Gabriels Q: What two things were outlawed? A: Creativity and self expression

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks OP. I was wondering when a new promotion would be coming up from pepsi and mountain dew. looks decent especially since it is kinda like lsc. hopefully some CAGers will win.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']thanks OP. I was wondering when a new promotion would be coming up from pepsi and mountain dew. looks decent especially since it is kinda like lsc. hopefully some CAGers will win.[/quote]

Keeping my fingers crossed.

thx op. i had the video playing because i knew i would get points from it but i didn't watch it. and at the end there is a question, i was like o shi.... but i watched just enough to get the question right.
ok i guess the questions are random. for the 1st vid, the question i got was what was the word on the poster: freedom.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DrBrianFields']Ughh... that motherboard game is so screwy that I can't play it. The flash itself is making it jump around and shit.[/quote]

make sure you use the links to the game at the top of the page instead of the one in the flash window. runs much smoother that way.

[quote name='DrBrianFields']Ughh... that motherboard game is so screwy that I can't play it. The flash itself is making it jump around and shit.[/quote]

I know what you mean. My energy ball went right past the walls and went outside of the game map and vanished.

Heres one of the answers
Q-What does the Native American call the hero when they reach the top of the building
A- The chosen one

thanks, always great to get in on these promos

I got the question "What color is the Native Ameican's bow tie?" It's not white I know that.

I can't get the poll to load. Oh well. AND I KEEP GETTING THE SAME IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION! What is the native american's bow tie color?

[quote name='forty9']yeah. its purple.[/quote]

I chose purple and it said wrong. I just about cried that day. Here's hoping at least one of us (preferably me) wins.

i clicked to watch a video, went to grab some food from the kitchen, i came back 10 minutes later and there was a screen that said "Correct! you just earned yourself 1 extra point!"....lol

[quote name='Twie']i clicked to watch a video, went to grab some food from the kitchen, i came back 10 minutes later and there was a screen that said "Correct! you just earned yourself 1 extra point!"....lol[/quote]

Same here, I think its a glitch if you watched the video before since your only supposed to get the question for one extra point per week. Its a good glitch though:D

[quote name='ohram']I chose purple and it said wrong. I just about cried that day. Here's hoping at least one of us (preferably me) wins.[/quote]

hmm. i watched the video and looked at it. it def looks like a deep purple color to me:whistle2:#

[quote name='forty9']i think the facebook and youtube ones are just once for the entire promotion period[/QUOTE]
Ah, alrighty then.

I'm not sure when I should pour all my points into the sweepstakes. :whistle2:k

anyone have any sucess finding ways to earn more then the 7 points a day? ( after you DL the pics/youtube/facebook stuff you get 2 for MB game, and 5 for the videos)

[quote name='reyalp411']anyone have any sucess finding ways to earn more then the 7 points a day? ( after you DL the pics/youtube/facebook stuff you get 2 for MB game, and 5 for the videos)[/quote]

If you can find an ad on myspace and other sites like yahoo, you'll get a few points.

[quote name='reyalp411']anyone have any sucess finding ways to earn more then the 7 points a day? ( after you DL the pics/youtube/facebook stuff you get 2 for MB game, and 5 for the videos)[/quote]

ok make that 8 pts a day I forgot I had a webcam in the closet I can hook up for an extra pt a day

they have new ways of earning points now :)

and anyone figure out if they actually tell you if you win? or is it one of those contests where you dont know until it shows up on your doorstep.

[quote name='forty9']they have new ways of earning points now :)

and anyone figure out if they actually tell you if you win? or is it one of those contests where you dont know until it shows up on your doorstep.[/quote]

I guessing its like all the other Pepsi contests. You get a surprise in your mailbox one day if you win.

thats pretty cool, i received about 11 easy points and used them all on the electronics sweeps. lets win some stuff cags!

i swear its purple but seems to be wrong. i have the glitch where it automatically answers the question correctly but i guess some people still get the questions.

the tie is black. i just guessed and got it right (was running something in last half of video so it froze)

Man this thread sure fell down the forum.

Just in case someone (like me) might have forgotten about this promotion , they added 4 new 1 time ways to get points.

Thumbs Up : Watch the Voltage TV spot on youtube and add it to your favorites for 1 point.

Buzz Mobile : Not sure about this one , but it involves texting and gets you 2 points

Tower of Power : Add a can of MD Voltage to the stack for 3 points. When enough people have added cans to complete the picture everyone who participated gets 3 more points.

YahooIMV : Download the Yahoo Messenger IMV for 2 points. Get 1 more point every week for "shocking" one of your friends.

cant get the youtube one to work. added it to my favorites and said they couldnt find it, removed and added again and still nothing. oh well. only 1 point anyway.

So... I'm guessing once the sweepstakes period is over, then people get prizes? Or has someone gotten something?
I haven't won yet, at least I don't believe I have lol

usually dont know if you won or not until it shows up on your doorstep. thats how most pepsi/mountain dew contests are

Two more point methods have been added.

Splatterhaus : 2 points 1 time for creating and downloading your own wallpaper.

Power Lines : 2 points per week for playing , win or loss.

bread's done
Back