*Promotion Has Ended* Mountain Dew Voltage Sweeps

Congrats to everyone who won something. I entered but didn't win. I've been cursed on winning anything from Pepsi since the 2004 Dew Points contest when I racked up 5000+ points codes and bought a ton of stuff(Xbox, Sony DVD player, 2 wireless controllers, two And 1 Jerseys, a 12 month of LIVE, and 2-3 other misc items) LOL

Holy crap... I won a Flip Mino Video camera thing. Didn't expect it, either. I entered with like... 10-15 points in the first few days this was posted and never went back to it... then this thing showed up on my doorstep yesterday.

I don't exactly have a use for it, but it's going for some decent money on amazon.

I seriously thought that when I received my USB bracklet that that was it and I couldn't win anything else. However, today, I found a UPS guy coming to my house to deliver mea 360! Can't believe I won. This is sweet

[quote name='thebattlebegins']I seriously thought that when I received my USB bracklet that that was it and I couldn't win anything else. However, today, I found a UPS guy coming to my house to deliver mea 360! Can't believe I won. This is sweet[/quote]

WOW! Thats Awesome! Congrats!

[quote name='thebattlebegins']I seriously thought that when I received my USB bracklet that that was it and I couldn't win anything else. However, today, I found a UPS guy coming to my house to deliver mea 360! Can't believe I won. This is sweet[/quote]
Haha congrats man!

I've been getting 20+ points per day for a bit. Got a USB bracelet in the mail a few days ago. 1GB, gave it to the wife.

Gratz on the Xbox though, gives me hope. :)

Hey all, did anyone have to sign an affidavit for their prizes? My friend won a skate deck but they sent him an affidavit in an ups envelope instead. He is debating if it's worth spending the $10 and time to get it notarized for a $55 dollar thing.

[quote name='KGear49']Hey all, did anyone have to sign an affidavit for their prizes? My friend won a skate deck but they sent him an affidavit in an ups envelope instead. He is debating if it's worth spending the $10 and time to get it notarized for a $55 dollar thing.[/quote]

He can take it to his bank, they will probably notarize for free for customers.

I've gotten two prizes so far, a USB wristband, and a pair of Skullcandy Skullcrushers. Didn't have to sign for either of them. But, I don't think they cost as much as the skate deck.

So how often/(accounts, for those of you who like to bend the rules) are you guys entering?

I'm trying the simple 19pts/per day into one category;

For those who won, how often did you enter?

I have one account, but I basically didn't enter any points for about 2 weeks so I entered one week with about 250+ points getting me a nice 360 :D

[quote name='Keef']So how often/(accounts, for those of you who like to bend the rules) are you guys entering?

I'm trying the simple 19pts/per day into one category;

For those who won, how often did you enter?[/quote]

I'm just running one account getting 20-26 points a day. Entering all of them into the gaming contest. Got a wristband and a pair of headphones out of it so far.

[quote name='thebattlebegins']I suggest putting 2 weeks worth of points into the contest at one time.[/quote]

I'll try that, see if I have the same luck. :)

[quote name='thebattlebegins']I have one account, but I basically didn't enter any points for about 2 weeks so I entered one week with about 250+ points getting me a nice 360 :D[/quote]

What kind of 360 was it? A 20 gb model?

I'm really more interested in the mixer :p

It'll have a description on the front that says "20 GB HDD"

Mind taking a picture with the packaging? I need more motivation to keep the promotion going up;

IMG_6832.jpg

There's the image, but I can't find where it says whether or not it's a 20 GB or a 60 GB

Good game, mate. I was a bit skeptical;

Well, I'd assume it's a 20gig, for the sake of not being let down, but I guess your best bet is gut it, and find out.

Plan on selling it?

[quote name='thebattlebegins']Yeah. That's why I don't wanna open it.[/quote]

I'm not sure about the newer boxes, but on the old ones there was a list showing you what the 360 had, and what you would get if you upgraded.

[quote name='ohram']I'm not sure about the newer boxes, but on the old ones there was a list showing you what the 360 had, and what you would get if you upgraded.[/quote]

This, or the serial number sticker, if visible, will probably tell you the manufacture date. If it's anything in the past 6 months or so it's probably a 60GB.

I don't think anybody is really doing this promotion, which is why theres been a couple wins for the three-four of you that have posted ITT.

I'm willing to bet it's because they don't tell you if you win, and people don't like to take the extra mile exchange for almost nothing.

I'm hoping for that mixer ;D

That happens to me as well. I think it's because since I signed up so early, and since they changed a lot of the rules for the games (like from once a day to once a week), it didn't go into effect for the older accounts but merely for the newer ones. I don't know though.

[quote name='thebattlebegins']That happens to me as well. I think it's because since I signed up so early, and since they changed a lot of the rules for the games (like from once a day to once a week), it didn't go into effect for the older accounts but merely for the newer ones. I don't know though.[/quote]

Awesome. Thanks for the info :D

Does anyone know how to do the facebook thing? I signed up, added them as a friend or fan, but then I can't find the link i'm supposed to click to get 3 points... Any ideas?

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Does anyone know how to do the facebook thing? I signed up, added them as a friend or fan, but then I can't find the link i'm supposed to click to get 3 points... Any ideas?[/quote]

Theres actually 3 links (totalling 9 points) listed under their updates section.

Thanks for posting this. I'm a little late getting into the promotion, but hopefully if I save until the next to last day and pour all my points into the gaming drawing I can pull off a win. Also, thanks thebattlebegins for the tip - I wouldn't have thought to save up and enter a large chunk for one drawing, but that definitely seems to be the best method.

I won the headset and the gamer seat thing. Sure was a nice surprise after three weeks of being in the middle of nowhere.

[quote name='Gohan']I won the headset and the gamer seat thing. Sure was a nice surprise after three weeks of being in the middle of nowhere.[/quote]

Congrats.. can you post some pics please :)

[quote name='UltimoRey']do they tell you that you won, or do the prizes just show up?[/quote]

It's a surprise!

bread's done
Back