*Promotion Has Ended* Mountain Dew Voltage Sweeps

I received a copy of Halo Wars which I think came from this promotion, it was sent from Pepsi. They didn't send an email or even a note in the package. Only spent about a half hour earning points. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']It looks like there are no points today. Every time I do a task, it says that points weren't recorded because of an unrecoverable program error.[/quote]

Same for me, oh well. :)

[quote name='spartan200x']I received a copy of Halo Wars which I think came from this promotion, it was sent from Pepsi. They didn't send an email or even a note in the package. Only spent about a half hour earning points. Thanks OP.[/quote]

The prize I got from this DID have a note, so maybe you entered a different promotion. The note also specifically said Mountain Dew Voltage, not Pepsi (Even though they are the same company)

[quote name='spartan200x']I received a copy of Halo Wars which I think came from this promotion, it was sent from Pepsi. They didn't send an email or even a note in the package. Only spent about a half hour earning points. Thanks OP.[/quote]

I know they gave away some copies from their newsletter... If you are signed up for that maybe you won one from there.

Won the long sleeve shirt! It is pretty nice. I put all my points in apparel because I didn't want to compete with electronics. Worked well!

Just when I thought they were done sending out all the prizes. I got a box left on my doorstop today. I won a pair of Skullcandy Skullcrusher over the ear headphones. I really don't know what I'm going to do with them, as I already have a pair of gaming headphones, and I really don't see myself using them with my iPod Touch

I only played about 19 entries a couple weeks ago (I forgot about this).

I got a copy of Halo Wars in the mail today. The congrats note was buried in the packaging.

I would assume that these prizes are gonna keep on shipping until the end of may. The contest officially ended early May, but they take like 3 weeks to ship out your thing.

I got a prize affidavit via FedEx today for a Voltage Skate Ramp(ARV $80) that was sent June 18 so be on the lookout, you still may have something on the way. I'm going to give it to a co-workers kids who skateboard since I do not.

bread's done
Back