Prototype $14.99 w/ FS @ Gamefly (Xbox 360) Only

h8b1llg8ts

CAGiversary!
Was looking around for some under $20 games with the hard to find free shipping at Gamefly. And I saw Prototype for a decent price. A lot lower then GS among others.

Now if only they would add FS to some other games on my list ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, They have FNR4 for $14.99 with FS. I am in for one. Thanks OP for the gamefly idea!

Thanks for the heads up on Prototype. I traded it in when it was still worth like $30 and regretted it. Now I don't feel so bad.

good price OP.

is this game worth playing through to completion? i saw a friend play it and it reminded me of just running around in crackdown

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']good price OP.

is this game worth playing through to completion? i saw a friend play it and it reminded me of just running around in crackdown[/QUOTE]
I liked Infamous better(they always get compared, so why stop now?) but if you only have an xbox it is a good alternative.

I liked Prototype a lot more than Infamous. Prototype is this gens Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, which makes it awesome in my book.

[quote name='k4lm4n']I liked Infamous better(they always get compared, so why stop now?) but if you only have an xbox it is a good alternative.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I liked Infamous better and wish it was on sale and not Prototype. But for the price, I will complete it (only had done about 3 hours worth of missions and then switched to Infamous).

bread's done
Back