Prototype (all consoles) + 10 credit!

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I liked getting the game for 49.99 PLUS a 20 dollar gift card from TRU on launch day much better.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't is 59.99 total including the gift card?

Where does it actually say anything about the gift card/promo credit? The item page mentions nothing about it for any of the 3 systems.

Get a $10 Video Games Credit
Order your copy of Protoype and get $10 off a future video game purchase. Offer valid from June 13, 2009 to June 30, 2009. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 10 business days after the product ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
Found that right on the pages that were linked above in a box with a $10 credit image....

[quote name='CaoPi']I don't recommend this game it's verry reptitive[/QUOTE]

just pointing out a little humorous irony:
your avatar and username have to do with the dynasty series of games

[quote name='gfshurts']Found that right on the pages that were linked above in a box with a $10 credit image....[/QUOTE]

Huh , that's weird , the first time I checked the page , there was some kind of ad in that space , now its showing the $10 credit offer.

[quote name='xmrblondex']just pointing out a little humorous irony:
your avatar and username have to do with the dynasty series of games[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Pre-ordering is for suckahs![/QUOTE]

Unless its something from Atlus with a Atlus Spoils. Otherwise, yeah pretty much these days.

On the other hand you might as well pre-order Uncharted 2, cause two years later Uncharted is still MSRP.

haha
random.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mietha']I highly recommend it. It's not perfect, but it sure as hell is fun, at least to me.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]

Agree, I enjoyed this game.

Served!

sha-wing! :applause:

You know, this is probably no worse than the Toy's R Us deal when you factor in the 10% off, etc.

Does the PC one have activation? Is one of the versions better?

uh I happen to be a fan of the three kingdoms series actually, the story is also seriously lacking in Prototype. I'll take a hack and slash series based on a novel with a variety of characters, weapons and horses over Prototype anyday. Need I mention how awsome Red Cliff was? The 2-part movie by John Woo was great!

Fun, but also repititive. Not a game I wold get got full release price I would wait till its 20-30 dollars.

bread's done
Back