Prototype Pack (PC): Prototype, Prototype 2 w/ Radnet DLC - $9.99 @ Amazon

Om gosh! You practically have to live on CAG to get the best deals! Well congrats to all those who got it for $7.50

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Of course I had to be at work when this deal happened...[/QUOTE]

Same here. Won't touch the bundle until its $7.50 again, oh well.

[quote name='Echelon79']Cant you use amazon credit or your amazon card for these types of purchases?[/QUOTE]

Can anyone give me any info on this?

[quote name='Echelon79']Can anyone give me any info on this?[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure you can, it's sold by Amazon, through Amazon so I don't know why you wouldn't be able to use a Visa card or site credit.

I don't believe you can use your Amazon store card for digital games but you can use Amazon credit if you have a real credit card tied to your account.

[quote name='Echelon79']Cant you use amazon credit or your amazon card for these types of purchases?[/QUOTE]

I used some trade-in credit for this.

I just finished some grueling physics homework and saw this ... picked up a late night [early morning?] copy using the link (Steam DRM) and activated all 3 keys on Steam. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought for $9.99. I'm not so much of a cheapass I had to wait for another $2.49 off. Who knows when that will happen any way.

Man, I was waiting for Prototype 2 for PS3 to really drop in price since I have Prototype for PS3; but it hasn't dropped in price nearly as fast as Prototype did. However, this deal is more than worth it for Prototype 2 and the Radnet DLC alone - 75% of what you would pay on Steam and that's not even including Prototype. Hell, it's 86% off including that. I think I'ma have to get this since I doubt there will be a deal this good for the console versions...ever. :razz:

Just picked this up. Wanted to get it for the Xbox, but this'll do just fine for now until the console copies hit rock bottom :)

Glad I could get this since I blinked and missed the Square Enix bundle. Amazon is throwing out some good deals, actually competeing with Steam sales.

bread's done
Back