Prototype (PS3/360/PC) pre-order bonuses: 7" figurine, art book, comic book

earvcunanan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
Release date: June 9, 2009

GameStop

44780.jpg

Reserve Prototype and receive the GameStop exclusive Critical Hints Map with Biohazard Tube container and Alex Mercer figurine. Available for online and in-store customers while supplies last. Warning this figurine is so awesome that we can't ship it to criminals because of its potential to be used as a weapon.

Online Customers: Critical Hints Map and Alex Mercer figurine will be shipped with the game.

In-Store Customers: Critical Hints Map and Alex Mercer figurine will be available at time of game pick-up.

Game Crazy

gc.jpg

Pre-order Prototype and receive a free Hard Cover Art Book. Offer good while supplies last.

Amazon - Comic Book

Take a deeper dive into the world of Prototype with an exclusive bonus comic from Wild Storm. Experience the action from a different perspective in this new series as you follows two NYC homicide detectives as they try to hunt down the game's protagonist, Alex Mercer.

Where did you hear that the "figurine" is 7 inches? The packaged figure looks much smaller than 7". I know NECA is making full sized 7" figures, but I don't think that this is it.

[quote name='Haggar']Where did you hear that the "figurine" is 7 inches? The packaged figure looks much smaller than 7". I know NECA is making full sized 7" figures, but I don't think that this is it.[/QUOTE]

How can a 7" human figurine be full sized?

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']How can a 7" human figurine be full sized?[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's a midgit.

Ugh, now i have to pre-order at GameStop :cry:.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']I preordered with GameStop, only because there's no GameCrazy near me, I want that artbook too.

Ugh, I hope this game's good.[/QUOTE]

we can only hope so, i'm getting both prototype and infamous...here's to hoping at least one of them is at least 8/10

[quote name='breakingcustoms']we can only hope so, i'm getting both prototype and infamous...here's to hoping at least one of them is at least 8/10[/QUOTE]

IGN gave Infamous a 9.2/10, not to shabby.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']o looks interesting
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the game looks pretty cool from all the videos I've seen; let's hope it delivers.

Best Buy has a Prototype page on their video game site advertising....

"Free T-Shirt with Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 Versions

While supplies last, you'll get a free T-shirt in the box when you order Prototype for Xbox 360 or PS3. Order yours below"

Link to that page

Does anyone know if that could be for in-store pick-up, too? When I add it to my cart, it doesn't say anything about the T-shirt. Also, it doesn't necessarily say its for "pre-order" only, or anything of the sort.

uH-OH.....Looks like they pulled the figurine now.........Hope they are still giving them to the people who already pre-ordered. = (

They are still giving them... The deadline to pre order Prototype and get a bonus figurine was last Friday. If you pre order before that, you will still get it.

Ugh, this isnt looking good, my local Gamestop had 25 preorders, but they are only getting 8 figures according to the Manager, NICE promotion!......= ( Why the HELL would they push this so hard and then drop the ball? Oh thats right, because they can evidently.....Cancelling my preorder and hopping on the Walmart e-card deal.

[quote name='lucid734']Ugh, this isnt looking good, my local Gamestop had 25 preorders, but they are only getting 8 figures according to the Manager, NICE promotion!......= ( Why the HELL would they push this so hard and then drop the ball? Oh thats right, because they can evidently.....Cancelling my preorder and hopping on the Walmart e-card deal.[/QUOTE]

GS apparently does this all the time. I'm still sorta pissed about not getting my City of Heroes preorder "prestige power". lol

Toys 'R Us:

Buy Prototype or Legends of Wrestlemania get $20 Gift Card.

Good from June 6 - 13.

I'm thinkin' bout canceling my GS (probably no figure) preorder and switching to Geoffrey.

* Note: I'm in NY, so check your local ad's and site.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back