Prototype (PS3) for $45.95 + Free Shipping @ BuyNextGen.com

thanks op, it is defiantly a great price for new release, but never heard much of this place before.

besides I need to actually start playing games in backlog :p

Ya this websites legit. I got Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon from them. I canceled my Amazon order and ordered Prototype from them, woo

WHOIS Information for BuyNextGen.com:

The data contained in GoDaddy.com, Inc.'s WhoIs database,
while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written
permission of GoDaddy.com, Inc. By submitting an inquiry,
you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,
you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,
dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any
purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
and solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
Prashant Pandey
149 Pennock Trace
Jupiter, Florida 33458
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: BUYNEXTGEN.COM
Created on: 02-Jun-08
Expires on: 03-Jun-10
Last Updated on: 19-Jan-09

Administrative Contact:
Pandey, Prashant [email protected]
149 Pennock Trace
Jupiter, Florida 33458
United States
5615429905 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Pandey, Prashant [email protected]
149 Pennock Trace
Jupiter, Florida 33458
United States
5615429905 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS1.APPLIEDI.NET
DNS2.APPLIEDI.NET

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
IP Address: 216.167.199.23 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)
Lock Status: clientDeleteProhibited
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Data as of: 23-Apr-2008

Gives you a phone # and address to deal with, if you get scammed.

Personally, I'd avoid them like the plague. Too many red flags, such as a .EDU address, the site only being around for a year, and all the info is just for one person.

The phone # listed to contact them matches the one above, so that's one small thing in their favor.

This was also the site that was selling Resident Evil 5 a few days before release for $45 I believe, their was a thread of it on CAG

I bought Demon Souls from them few months ago without any problems at all. Were quick on shipping too.

[quote name='blackm20i']Just becasue someone accepts paypal doesnt mean they are legit. Paypal screws people over all the time[/QUOTE]
Isn't that the truth, I had a friend whose paypal account was locked for no reason, he ended losing several hundred dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:
bump.
this site is legit.
i purchased a few games from them in the past.
shipping is a little slow
(my last 3 orders didn't ship out until a week after ordering them)
other than that, they're great!

Other notes: TOYS R US is giving a $20 gift card with this. Best Buy will match. So, the game for $40 + $20 for later from both. This is still a better deal than this, even with tax.

Just got GH: Metallica from them at a good price, it took almost 2 weeks to get but it was free ship. Not someplace I'd use all the time, and GoGamer does have the PC version of Prototype about $10 cheaper than this.

BuyNextGen is legit. I'm a past happy customer from their DS deals. They shipped fast for me. I'm surprised people still need to ask about them at this point. A search for "buynextgen" in the forums will turn up more past experiences.

[quote name='blackm20i']Just becasue someone accepts paypal doesnt mean they are legit. Paypal screws people over all the time[/QUOTE]
100% true

I ordered RE5 from them and received great service, they promptly answered my questions in email, it did take a week or so to get the game, I went ahead and ordered Prototype and Red Faction from them today.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrNEWZ']Other notes: TOYS R US is giving a $20 gift card with this. Best Buy will match. So, the game for $40 + $20 for later from both. This is still a better deal than this, even with tax.[/QUOTE]

Where is prototype on PS3/360 40 dollars?

[quote name='Spidey J']I keep trying to check out but I get errors every time, has anyone else had this problem?[/QUOTE]
Same here! I was willing to bite on this, but I can't even get it lol :bomb:

eh they charge tax on it, with free shipping mine came to about $50. With amazon being $54.99 after THEECA discount and I get points for using my amazon.com card, I'm gonna stick with them.

[quote name='majorscud']eh they charge tax on it, with free shipping mine came to about $50. With amazon being $54.99 after THEECA discount and I get points for using my amazon.com card, I'm gonna stick with them.[/QUOTE]

Did you use the Amazon code SAVE5PRO for an extra $5.00 off?

[quote name='majorscud']eh they charge tax on it, with free shipping mine came to about $50. With amazon being $54.99 after THEECA discount and I get points for using my amazon.com card, I'm gonna stick with them.[/QUOTE]

That's a good choice. :)

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Other notes: TOYS R US is giving a $20 gift card with this. Best Buy will match. So, the game for $40 + $20 for later from both. This is still a better deal than this, even with tax.[/QUOTE]

could someone elaborate on this?

I edited the link. See if the link works. Also, I read on slickdeals.net that the gift card for Toys R Us expires in July so just thought that would help everyone out even more.

Sweet! This is where i got Resident evil 5 for $40 when it was first released. its a legit site for sure but they may take a while to send it.

damn the reviews are coming in, no score below a 9 thus far. I'm surprised, I thought the game had potential but wasn't sure it would capitalize on it. so far so good. I might order it for this price.

[quote name='CaoPi']so they charge tax also? that blows[/QUOTE]
I think only if you live in the state the place is from. I didn't get charged any tax, just the flat $45.94 :cool:

bread's done
Back