PS+ 12-month code for $45.99

You should mention Costco in the threat title if you can, since you have to be a member to order as far as I know?

Seems like Costco.ca ran out, since they had it.

RFD had a big thread about it and many bought a lot of cards.
For $4 in savings? Might as well buy them online, no tax, before the 22nd. Or don't go to Timmies 1 day and save the $4.

Sometimes RFD amazes me.

Yeah that threadmostly revolved around purchasing online. Anyway, I don't think Costco had much in-store stock before they announced the hike. I bought a card a month before the announcement and my local Costco had one cardboard holder thingy to take to the register. When I went a few weeks later they had none, so I assume I had bought the last one.

It makes more sense to buy them online. Even their $20 PSN credit is 50 cents cheaper online. Not a huge savings, but gas savings right there!

There was tax at the checkout which removed the point of going to costco. Still great advice to get some of these cards before the price gets jacked up.

Bumping this thread for Canadian CAGs to mention that Best Buy here still has a TON of $50 PS Plus 12-month cards. I was just at the Sunridge location in Calgary.

On RFD, many posted that Shoppers Drug Mart also has the $49.99 card.

EBGames on Boxing Week also had them in stores.

The only place I saw with "$69.99" cards was Costco... they gave a rebate at $66.99 or something, but in that case it was a bad deal.

bread's done
Back