PS+ 30-day trial via Amazon Video Games [facebook req'd]

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
PlayStation E3 event starts at 6pm PST. Watch the live stream on our site, and also grab a code for a free 30-day PS+ trial while you're at it!
http://bit.ly/12gNTSo

I don't even own a PS3 but I grabbed a code.  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to get one from their Facebook page (they posted a few in the comments section) and just noticed that it somehow activated a $17.99 3-month subscription for me. I must have somehow overlooked what the screen was saying when I redeemed the free 1 month trial, and now I'm a little angry at how underhanded it is to put something like that in there. I only had the option to "continue" or "cancel", and evidently "continue" means "I'd like to overpay for 3 months instead of using the code I just entered, thanks!"

Joke's on them, though - I had old credit card info stored (I had to get a new one after my credit card company detected fraudulent charges). Wonder how that'll work out.

EDIT: Now it's saying the 3 months are free. Make up your mind, transaction history.

Logged in only for them to be gone. If anyone doesnt want their code feel free to PM me :)
Be more creative with the begging please....

anyways if your really that desperate for a one month trial of psn plus don't forget on PSN home Starting around the 11th there will be a quest you can do on Home to earn a free month of PS Plus, amongst other things. Likely since this is being run by sony they are likely not going to run out of codes that easy.

I managed to get one from their Facebook page (they posted a few in the comments section) and just noticed that it somehow activated a $17.99 3-month subscription for me. I must have somehow overlooked what the screen was saying when I redeemed the free 1 month trial, and now I'm a little angry at how underhanded it is to put something like that in there. I only had the option to "continue" or "cancel", and evidently "continue" means "I'd like to overpay for 3 months instead of using the code I just entered, thanks!"

Joke's on them, though - I had old credit card info stored (I had to get a new one after my credit card company detected fraudulent charges). Wonder how that'll work out.
Just disable the auto renew. It gives you the free one month but it sets you for the annual 3 month autorenewal.

anyways if your really that desperate for a one month trial of psn plus don't forget on PSN home Starting around the 11th there will be a quest you can do on Home to earn a free month of PS Plus, amongst other things. Likely since this is being run by sony they are likely not going to run out of codes that easy.
Lol, I wasn't that desperate for it more disappointed I actually had to log onto Facebook for nothing. Thanks for the heads up and I was already aware of the Plus code along with other goodies for E3 on Home.

EDIT: Now it's saying the 3 months are free. Make up your mind, transaction history.
amazon was giving out 3 month subs too read their comments in their initial post

amazon was giving out 3 month subs too read their comments in their initial post
Sweet - so I nabbed a 3 month instead and didn't even realize it. My subscription says it lasts 3 months, so that's why I thought I had been duped into paying for a 3 month sub.

Sweet - so I nabbed a 3 month instead and didn't even realize it. My subscription says it lasts 3 months, so that's why I thought I had been duped into paying for a 3 month sub.
Amazon Video Games was also dropping 3-month codes on the twitter feed. They were missing a number or letter so the first one to guess the missing digit at the online redemption screen took it.

Lasted only minutes before it was taken.

Was the code you got missing a digit -- replaced with a ? in the code sequence?

Yeah those people are savages lol. They ate up all the codes and I bet lots of then got either more than one or don't even have a ps3 and just got it to annoy the other users and feel good that they got a code

bread's done
Back