PS All Stars, Virtue's Last Reward, P4 Golden (Buy 3 for $21 each) *Used*

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
PS All Stars, Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward, Persona 4 Golden. Comes out to about $21 each before tax after stacking with B2G1, and Gamer Unlocked 10% off.

Sorry for the poor title, ran out of space.

picture.php

Some other titles that are $34.99 each that you can mix and match with the vita titles.
iconps3.gif
Sonic All Star Racing Transformed
iconps3.gif
XCOM Enemy Unknown
:3ds:Paper Mario Sticker Star
:3ds:New Super Mario Bros. 2
iconwii.gif
The Last Story

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Carjackistan']Picked up:

Paper Mario Sticker Star
Trinity Universe
Atelier Meruru

Hyped about Meruru in particular, as that is already getting hard to find. Tempted to get The Last Story, but it's $30 new on Amazon so I may just buy it there instead.[/QUOTE]

Very nice. I ordered Meruru a couple weeks ago. Sadly it came with a bsdic clear case with not maurl or booklet. Risks.....

P4G, Virtues Last Reward, and Last Story came complete though. :D

[quote name='Velo214']i still need to play 999 all the way through. i kept stopping here and there and lost my ds along the way somewhere. ill try to find it again sometime.

also bb has no return/exchange policy with used games. buyer beware. i bought a game a year or so ago used online and it came with the wrong game inside. I went to customer service and they finally got someone on the phone and said they would send out the right game asap to my address. never showed up. i complained and they said sorry too bad. so yeah. no exchanges/no returns and fingers crossed they get the right game to you.[/QUOTE]

I just had a wrong game shipped to me and took it in store and they let me exchange it for an equally priced item so you got the shaft big time. They sent me Atelier Totori instead of that one Atelier Alchemist game...forgot the name...Merumeru is the newest Atelier game right? Too many damn Atelier games.

Ha, I got P4, Last Story, and NSMB2. It sounds like we all got some sort of combination of the first two games. Let's hope mine comes complete as well.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I just had a wrong game shipped to me and took it in store and they let me exchange it for an equally priced item so you got the shaft big time. They sent me Atelier Totori instead of that one Atelier Alchemist game...forgot the name...Merumeru is the newest Atelier game right? Too many damn Atelier games.[/QUOTE]
I have also got a wrong game before. The case was the game I bought (Dead Island) but inside was a different game (NHL 12). Can't speak to the returns because I kept NHL.

[quote name='NinjaGuerra']if i get little big planet vita used will it come with an online pass?[/QUOTE]

There is a good change that if it did come with the online pass someone already redeemed it.

bread's done
Back