ps battle royale $30, uncharted 2 $5.98 + more

Damn, thinking about jumping on Epic Mickey 2 for Wii U but it would go straight on my backlog. Probably shouldn't though, I'm not even done with the first one.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Does Target match their online price or will this ring up the same price in store?[/QUOTE]

Get a Target Redcard...free shipping, 5% off, and you save gas!

[quote name='180husher']Get a Target Redcard...free shipping, 5% off, and you save gas![/QUOTE]

Half of these are not available online.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Does Target match their online price or will this ring up the same price in store?[/QUOTE]

YMMV on that. The Uncharted GOTY was this price all the way back in October. If you can find a copy at the store it'll ring as regular price ($29.99). Getting the PM is YMMV; some denied me, and some did it without a problem.

[quote name='180husher']Get a Target Redcard...free shipping, 5% off, and you save gas![/QUOTE]

Believe it or not I got declined for the Redcard because I didn't have enough "Check writing history" at Target. I looked at the CS rep funny and said, "So, the point of a debit card is to not have to write checks, but I can't have one because I haven't written enough checks?" Then I just walked away. Also I want the Uncharted 2 GOTY which is unavailable onine so...

They should match the websites price, just did it for me the other day.
Went there a year ago and they refused to do it, dork in electronics said it was 2 separate entities back then.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Believe it or not I got declined for the Redcard because I didn't have enough "Check writing history" at Target. I looked at the CS rep funny and said, "So, the point of a debit card is to not have to write checks, but I can't have one because I haven't written enough checks?" Then I just walked away. Also I want the Uncharted 2 GOTY which is unavailable onine so...[/QUOTE]

My bad. Wasn't trying to be a smartass. I just ordered the Vita fighting game and didn't check the other stuff.

[quote name='lightningpat']They should match the websites price, just did it for me the other day.
Went there a year ago and they refused to do it, dork in electronics said it was 2 separate entities back then.[/QUOTE]

They were two separate entities a year ago. They have only recently started matching their online prices.

I picked up Epic Mickey 2 for the Wii U on Sunday when I got my 3DS XL. Wasn't sure if it was in ad or not, I just happened to notice it when I was walking through. Should be a fun game to co-op on with the wife.

bread's done
Back