PS+ Janurary Jam Packed Month ! Infinite DmC Brothers And More FREE

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
WOAH  what a announcement made today !  right in time for people to grab PS+  from the last few Days ( and today ) from  Best Buy,  Walmart,  Futureshop,  The Source  AND Amazon.ca ! 

Playstation Plus Looks really good for the month of January Starting With PS4 then PS3 And Vita.

First Off we got     PS4  Don't Starve  Indie Title

Then for the PS3:

Bioshock Infinite ( No i don't have to buy it tomorrow !  WOO HOO!!! )

DmC Devil May Cry  ( Reboot )

Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons

And For The PS Vita We Have

Smart As....

Worms: Battle Islands  ( people are saying isn't this a PSP Game ? on the Blog   it may be but they listed it for vita so maybe it's a  PSP/Vita Game Title )

Here's The Link  To The Blog

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/12/26/ps-plus-in-january-dont-starve-bioshock-infinite-brothers/

so pretty impressive line up of Games for January ( IMO )   what do you all think of January's Month ?  now i can go for another game like  Tales of Xillia  or something else !

Don't Starve and Brothers are excellent additions to the lineup. I already bought Infinite and DmC cheap, alas. The Vita selection is not as strong, but it's still a good month overall.

Looking forward to playing DmC.  Already played Infinite but traded it in towards my PS4 before the value on it tanked so it'll be nice to have that in case I decide to give it another run.  

Don't Starve and Brothers are excellent additions to the lineup. I already bought Infinite and DmC cheap, alas. The Vita selection is not as strong, but it's still a good month overall.
I was really looking forward to playing these two. Getting them for free with PS+ is icing on the cake! We already knew Don't Starve would be free on PS4 but I didn't expect Brothers so soon. Very very cool. Plus I've been on the fence about Infinite, I'm afraid it'll trigger some motion sickness. Now I get to test it out for free (without bothering with a demo!)

Man I love PS+!

Definitely checking out Don't Starve and Brothers. DmC I bought a couple of months back, IMO it's rubbish, not a patch on the past games, so thankfully people will be able to get it for free this time. Bioshock Infinite is an excellent addition.

Meh, already beat and finished Bioshock Infinite when it launched. DmC looks meh, and Brothers was cheap during their last sale.

bread's done
Back