CAGiversary!
Hey Folks

This Upcoming Month we are getting

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4)

Tomb Raider (PS3)

Thomas Was Alone (PS3)

The Lone Survivor: Directors Cut (PS3)

Unit 13 ( PS Vita )

Monster hunter: Freedom Unite ( PS Vita )

Lone Survivor is a interesting game i played some of it and saw some of Thomas Was Alone played and looked fun.   both these games were on sale 2 times recently  separate  $3 something each and another time it was in a bundle with other games for around $15 ish   and now were getting them free !

Dead Nation for PS4 is cool if you never played it for free  ( which i am sure most people have for the PS3 Version since it was a free giveaway when Sony's servers were down from attacks )  

and then Tomb Raider   that would be the bigger deal !    and then of course the vita games ! which i can't really say much on cause i know nothing about them.

PS Blog Link:  http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/27/preview-marchs-instant-game-collection/#sf1983426

Speaking to the Vita games:

Unit 13 is actually a really good game. If you're into tactical third person IN THE SLIGHTEST, then this is the game for you. Missions range from beat the level without being seen, to kill everyone you see as loudly as possible.

Monster Hunter is the typical MH fare; hunt monsters, chop them up, use that stuff to craft things like weapons, armor, food, etc.. The game is significantly more fun with friends. NOTE: MH:FU is originally a PSP title, and is simply playable on the Vita - It is NOT a native Vita game (no trophies).

> The Lone Survivor: Directors Cut

Shaq Yeah!!!

> Tomb Raider

Veeeery glad I held off on buying this during boxing week. We all knew this was coming to PSN+ sooner or later!

Couldn't get into Lone Survivor on the PC, even after mapping the controls to a controller & using headphones. Hopefully the Vita version clicks.

Bought Thomas Was Alone when it was on sale a few weeks ago. It's got a decent story, good audio & cool presentation but it blows as a puzzle / platformer.

Its an indy puzzle platformer for hipsters.

Unit 13 rocks & everyone should try it. Zipper's best game IMO (not a Zipper fan).

I would have never tried Tomb Raider, now I will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lone Survivor has my recommendation. I don't know if it includes the Vita version, but I imagine it's still quite good on PS3.

I actually recently, earlier this month, went ahead and platinum'd Dead Nation after finding a co-op partner. I don't know if it'll have a separate trophy list, but I digress, it has my recommendation, too. For me, it's one of the top zombie games ever made.

Tomb Raider is a good game. I wasn't, personally, head over heels for it, but I can recognize it had some really good qualities to it.

So nothing from this month is available for me.

I let PS+ run out in 2012, and just renewed at the end of January this year (when Puppeteer and others were on sale).

So will this months games not appear for me until the end of the month? I don't think it worked like that last month.

So nothing from this month is available for me.

I let PS+ run out in 2012, and just renewed at the end of January this year (when Puppeteer and others were on sale).

So will this months games not appear for me until the end of the month? I don't think it worked like that last month.
no the games will appear for you when it appears in store. which will be tomorrow .. well. not all games. only Dead Nation ( for PS3 ) and Tomb Raider ( For PS3 ) will be free fur us tomorrow. then next week ( tuesday ) will be one or two other games. they don't release them all at one time.

bread's done
Back