PS MOVE CONTROLLERS and accessories super cheap at BJS wholesale club

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!
Hi Guys, used to have an account on here, switched mobile devices and never could recover password info. Anyways....

Was at BJs 2 days ago. Playstation MOVE controllers, the dildo looking lightbulb ones, were discounted for $15. They're normally $50.

First party move charging stands were $4 and change. This should be chain wide to. I'm very familiar with their clearance methods.

I have pics but can't find an option to post them. Generaly these things keep getting discounted weekly till gone.

Sorry , can't seem to edit the title to include the prices. I fail.

Also skyrim is $35 at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
ymmv

my bj's clearanced the move chargers for $3.xx like a month ago. The move controllers are still $30 and have been at that price for about a month.

Can someone pick me up one of the Move chargers for $4 or less?? I just need to stuff inside the box, so it should be rather cheap to ship as well.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Can someone pick me up one of the Move chargers for $4 or less?? I just need to stuff inside the box, so it should be rather cheap to ship as well.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, I would love if someone could pick up 2 dildo move controllers for me as well. I could pay shipping and a little extra for the service :)

Any navigation controllers for sale price?

Damn if only there was a bjs near me!
etgi

Not ymmv.
I am VERY familiar with how this company works.
Each club has a person responsible to do the markdowns. Sounds like the person at your bjs is slacking. Most folks in management dont pay attention so it can go unfixed for months. It has happened before.

BJs is an east coast only operation so unfortunately a lot of CAGs may not get to partake.

My state sucks, never have these stores. If anybody grabs a extra Move wand I will gladly take it off your hands.

[quote name='TooPoor']My state sucks, never have these stores. If anybody grabs a extra Move wand I will gladly take it off your hands.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious though, would you actually pay the yearly membership fees to join?

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Indeed, I would love if someone could pick up 2 dildo move controllers for me as well. I could pay shipping and a little extra for the service :)

Any navigation controllers for sale price?[/QUOTE]

Bjs... dildos... pay a little extra for the service... Hmmm...

[quote name='Romeo']I'm curious though, would you actually pay the yearly membership fees to join?[/QUOTE]

I would think there's a free 1 day pass out there on Google. I, probably, won't be searching for 1 as I've played my Move once... for, like, 30 minutes.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Not ymmv.
I am VERY familiar with how this company works.
Each club has a person responsible to do the markdowns. Sounds like the person at your bjs is slacking. Most folks in management dont pay attention so it can go unfixed for months. It has happened before.

BJs is an east coast only operation so unfortunately a lot of CAGs may not get to partake.[/QUOTE]

So basically you're saying all stores have the exact same clearance cycle and that it just depends on whether or not a person updates the prices?

yes and no.

When a reduction is called upon it is up to the employee who does the reduction to update the prices weekly, usually involving a 10% drop weekly until sell thru is achieved.

Other items have to fall below a minimum stick level first.

This markdown is the former.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']yes and no.

When a reduction is called upon it is up to the employee who does the reduction to update the prices weekly, usually involving a 10% drop weekly until sell thru is achieved.

Other items have to fall below a minimum stick level first.

This markdown is the former.[/QUOTE]

So if they haven't been updating the price, the next time they update it'll just be a 10% discount? I noticed the move charger actually went up in price one week when it was still in stock a month or so ago.

Yeah, but I am saying if they haven't marked it down in a month do they do a big drop? IE my store has it for $29.90 and it's been that price for at least a month.

[quote name='Romeo']I'm curious though, would you actually pay the yearly membership fees to join?[/QUOTE]
Didn't realize there is membership fee:roll:

anyone know how we can check the inventory for these Discounted Dildos at wholesale BJs ? id love to pick up a Dildo for 15 bucks

call the store. That's it.

Sku 693998 on the dildos.

Can't read the sku fienthenother in my pic

Last edited by a moderator:
BJs deals are pretty YMMV. I normally never see any of the deals I hear about at my closest store. Good deal though for anybody who can find them.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'd definitely pick up the charging station for $4. What's the max number of Move Controllers available for one game? I currently have two.[/QUOTE]

I think Move supports up to four motion controllers at once...but you're probably good with 2... The extra 2 might come in handy for 2 player games where each player uses two motion controllers. *shrug*

Can anybody pick up an extra Move controller and two charge stands for me? I'd be willing to pay double for the charge stands, the clearance price on the Move, plus shipping.

Curious, would it work to use a 4 port USB hub on the PS3 to charge 4 controllers at once that way?

How about plugging a 4 port USB hub into a USB slot AC adapter? Is that safe?

Finally, how about a stand alone AC powered USB hub? Just trying to figure out my options. I want a way to quickly charge 4 of these Move controllers, but with the USB hub stuff at least it'd be multi-functional and useful outside of the Move charger. Can't believe Sony didn't release a quad charger.

Also, has anybody bought a generic mount clip for the PS camera from Ebay? If so, how did it work? The pictured generic one looks the same as the Sony licensed, PDP manufactured one.

[quote name='pwnthee']Curious, would it work to use a 4 port USB hub on the PS3 to charge 4 controllers at once that way?

How about plugging a 4 port USB hub into a USB slot AC adapter? Is that safe?

Finally, how about a stand alone AC powered USB hub? Just trying to figure out my options. I want a way to quickly charge 4 of these Move controllers, but with the USB hub stuff at least it'd be multi-functional and useful outside of the Move charger. Can't believe Sony didn't release a quad charger.

Also, has anybody bought a generic mount clip for the PS camera from Ebay? If so, how did it work? The pictured generic one looks the same as the Sony licensed, PDP manufactured one.[/QUOTE]

As far as camera mounts go you can't go wrong with the Dreamgear Trimount. I have it, holds a Kinect, a PSeye and a Wii sensor bar.

Bjs stock levels on videogames are always crap.
There were about 15 controllers at the one near me. All gone the next day due to some some hoarder.

I, just, new I wasn't going to go there for move related items, but once I got there and saw 5 of them, I was like... I can resell them beetches! ...Not for $23.90. Would have bought them all for $15 each.

Saw... IN STORE PRICE...

PS3 La Noire - $15
Item#701307

Black Tops:COD Xbox 360 - $27.90

Halo Reach PS3
STFU, lol
- $14.30

Black Wii Controller w/ Flingsmash - $11.90

Didn't get any gaming stuff, but got other things.

Thanks for inspiring me to visit that place sooner than I would have, OP!
[quote name='savagepastry']http://www.bjs.com/one-day-pass.content.join_one_day_pass.A.join_consumer

"coupon" for a one-day guest pass. 15% extra, not 10, apparently.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the pass. First time in that place. He gave me a 60 day pass instead of a 1 day pass and I didn't have to pay any additional fee. Free pass and no 10-15% extra!:)

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Call the store.
sku on the controller is 693998.[/QUOTE]

if you call the store the female cashiers will hoard all the remaining dildos

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I, just, new I wasn't going to go there for move related items, but once I got there and saw 5 of them, I was like... I can resell them beetches! ...Not for $23.90. Would have bought them all for $15 each.

Saw... IN STORE PRICE...

PS3 La Noire - $15
Item#701307

Black Tops:COD Xbox 360 - $27.90

Halo Reach PS3
STFU, lol
- $14.30

Black Wii Controller w/ Flingsmash - $11.90

Didn't get any gaming stuff, but got other things.

Thanks for inspiring me to visit that place sooner than I would have, OP!

Thanks for the pass. First time in that place. He gave me a 60 day pass instead of a 1 day pass and I didn't have to pay any additional fee. Free pass and no 10-15% extra!:)[/QUOTE]

Damn i would have bought a black wi controller/flingsmash from you if you picked it up, i need an extra wiimote!

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Damn i would have bought a black wi controller/flingsmash from you if you picked it up, i need an extra wiimote![/QUOTE]

Your comment intrigued me, so I researched the prices on those...:cold:! I keep saying I don't have a Wii, yet and I bought Wii 2000 points cards for $8.97 at Sears, so... I was like... let me head back to that store! Got the last 1 in the back and the 1 on display!:D

Thanks for the tip!

.....These deals are YMMV. I asked the woman to check another store. She said they may be $46.99 there. She said the ones I got are the last 2 and something about that having to do with them being on clearance. I went to the other store, to see for my self, and I didn't see any. Even checked the 'side' clearance area.

Hmmm... Wonder why the Wiimote was locked in a case and the PS3.... THEE PS3 wands
dildos
were not...

lol
playstation-move-wand-controller.jpg
at BJs.

I will never step foot near a BJs as long as Costco is around. The parking lot at mines look like somebody shot artillery rounds at it, and crappy employees.

bread's done
Back