PS Move Starter Bundle $49 Fry's B&M

WhatsYoFlava

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Frys will have the Playstation Move Starter Bundle for $49 from 6/3 - 6/9.

Price is good in store. Not sure if it will be online.

iymyhc.jpg

[quote name='Link2999']Price matched at a Connecticut Walmart! Well, I paid $60 after dealing with the managers for 10 minutes, but still not a bad price for a Northeast store ^_^[/QUOTE]

Haha, which one?

[quote name='lolwut?']Haha, which one?[/QUOTE]

Southington, I wouldn't even try again. Too much of a hassle, I had to argue with two managers that weren't going to give me the $50 price, until after awhile one said they'd give me $30 off. Got it for $60 though (so the other manager may have entered a discount of more than $30 into the computer). I think the reason they gave me the price was because I called ahead twice and two employees said that they would sell it to me for $50.

[quote name='Link2999']Price matched at a Connecticut Walmart! Well, I paid $60 after dealing with the managers for 10 minutes, but still not a bad price for a Northeast store ^_^[/QUOTE]

Why $60? Lol

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Why $60? Lol[/QUOTE]

They kept telling me that they wouldn't match the $50 price because it was an online ad and they didn't know where the store was (ad said Texas in the corner). I kept arguing until one gave and said they'd give me $30 off, that manager left and one entered the discount and he may have hit a wrong key or something and just gave it to me for $60 even.

[quote name='lolwut?']Oh, I wasn't planning on it, I just wanted to know what store was dumb enough to do it, lol[/QUOTE]

I was going to try Sears since they don't know anything about video games, but the Walmart was closer. I also scored the last Uncharted 2 GOTY for $20 today at the Southington Target (PM'd from Kmart's Online Weekly Ad).

Dammit, I want one of these so I can enjoy No More Heroes PS3 like I did the Wii version, but they don't got Fry's here in Tennessee.

bread's done
Back